ʙᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ

Summary: Michael gets jealous of your ex-fiancee making him make you tell him who's his.

Warnings: Sexuall stuff.

Word Count: 1729

@.thelangdoncooperative/tumblr

★★★★

★★★★

Since the first day Michael walked onto the property of the Cooperative, it was abundantly clear to everyone there who he was and the role he would play. Although he was nervous and unsure, he didn't show that to the members but she saw right through him. Even now, a year later, he was still popping in on Cooperative events to let them know that he could. That he would come and go as he pleased because he was in charge. Because he owned them.

As they entered the great hall, it was elegantly designed. There was ornate marble and paintings hung on the walls that must've been hundreds of years old. Gold accents were subtly placed about the room. It wasn't Michael's taste but he didn't really care how the other members enjoyed their decor as long as they listened when he spoke.

Y/N clung to Michael's arm, glad he had let her convince him to wear the black velvet jacket. She loved the feeling of it. He looked down at her with an amused look when he felt her continuously rub her hand against the fabric.

"So many people," she said in a wonder.

He looked out amongst the crowd, most who had parted for them, "Don't be nervous, little one. They listen to me. I'm sure they'll all want to shower you with praise," he leaned down to speak in her ear, his lips ghosting against her cheek as he pulled away.

"I can handle myself," she reminded him. How adorable she looked, he thought, when he could see her furrowed brow and slight pout.

He couldn't forget. She used to run in these circles. She still did, just now in a different capacity. Now not just as an member but as the partner of the man running the show.

She would never forget the blonde boy who walked in the room that day. His black ensemble contrasted against his red gloves. She remembered that shit-eating grin he gave her when he caught her staring. When they talked, though, he was less sure than the bravado he had in front of the Cooperative. From then on, she had seen him grow as a man and leader and she couldn't be more proud to be his.

"I'll be right back. Don't run away," he teased, kissing her as he was pulled away by one of the two fools with the bowl haircuts. She couldn't stand them but she would never tell Michael that.