high school mysicak vibes

"YOSHII" - yoshi screams for no fucking reason
yoshi looks around to see a weird ass penguin doing his lil dancey dance.
"oi mate u should go back to antartica u dog ESHAYSSSS BAHHH" yoshi calls out to the penguin.
the penguin stops doing its lil dancey dance.
"who do u think ur talking to lad" penguin becomes roadman
"u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-uh y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you b-b-baka" yoshi blushes after seeing a fucking penguin bc i think he gained a type for penguins.
"whats ur name" the penguin asks yoshi while carrying cocaine.
"y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yoshi w-w-w-what a-a-a-a-about y-y-y-you b-baka"
"p-p-pablo 🥺‼️"
tyrone shows up out of no where and sees yoshi and pablo snorting the shit out of that coke.
tyrone throws himself off a cliff. rip tyrone. fly high 😩.
yoshi climbs up to the tree and starts singing.
"T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-THIS I-I-I-I-I-I-IS M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MY F-F-F-F-F-F-FIGHT S-S-S-S-S-S-SONG"
"T-T-T-T-T-TAKE B-B-B-BACK M-M-MY L-L-L-LIFE S-S-S-S-SONG"
"P-P-P-P-PROVE I-I-I-I-IM A-A-A-ALRIGHT S-SOOONNNNGGGG"
y/n joins yoshi and they keep singing fight song until they finally fucking finish. pablo then starts singing, creating a whole show for 2 people.
"THERES ONE THING YOU CAN EXPEXT FROM ME AND THATS THE UNEXOECTEDDDD"
"because i'm an international super spu"
"SUPER DPYYYYYY super spy"
yoshi and y/n end up being the backup dancer since uniqua teleported and just sat on the seats. y/n randomly sings midway through the song for no fucjinf reasjn.
"nya ichi ni san nya arifato"
pablo and yoshi beat the shit out of y/n not knowing her parents died when she was like 5 seconds old.
"stomp stomp stomp i'm doing my yeti stomp" pablo sings while literally stomping on her stomach while yoshi spits at her face. y/n dies. rip y/n. i hope you don't fly high. at least now she can join her parents.

note: hi it's me anyways this shit was made as a joke so don't take this seriously and yes i'm aware there's spelling mistakes i'm not bothered to fix them. okay ty