Dream or reality

"Jennie, get up, hey, get up now, it's almost night time, get up now"

"5 minutes more" Jennie said in her sleep but the person was not having it.

"No, get up now otherwise" They flick her forehead making it pain in there that help her to " Ah ouch, what"she yelled but stop and then see her surrounded with wide eyes.

"How" Still in surprise, she get flashback of the things happen with her "Jennie, I need to close the library now get out, you are sleeping here for all day" The Liberian said feeling tried to deal with her.

Jennie look at herself finding her glasses on her face everything is like before when she start "where, where is the book" Hurry she try to look for it but didn't find it, still in daze, she get up from there bring her bag and go out , her mind was not here but she is now in her word.

"Did I get all of that in my dream, it can't be, that's all feel so real" She is talking to herself not looking in front when someone get past her knocking her balance, she angrily turn around but that one already out of sight.

"It's night, girl get in home or else mom, yeah mom" Just remember it her phase got fast that she didn't catch the figure turning around to look at her back.

At home -

"Where have been you for all day and please don't tell me it's lib.. " Her mother got cut off by her hugging.

"I miss you mom so much" She said and can't stop sobbing on her shoulder.

"Oh, my baby, it's ok now I here see just don't cry, that's why I am telling you to come home fast now away for whole day, go change, I will get you dinner" She said patting her head, she nod at her bring her glasses up its like she forgot that she use them before.

Next day

"I am going school mom"" Be careful in way and come home at time, ok""ok mom, bye" In hurry she goes there, everything is like before she return her home, with her books looking a perfect student and all of them not looking at her much, that's fine by her.

In classes, she goes in her daydream about the days with him, how can he not be real, she didn't see him before or is he her imagination.

"Silence class, today we have new transfer student so welcome him and then we will start, come son" Said Mr. Han, everyone look at the door and there jaw drop especially Jennie.

"Annyeong, I am park chanyeol" He said smiling wide that make the girls uwu at his cuteness but Jennie's heartbeat is beating fast she held her hand close to it to stop

No it can't be that her imagination in front of her with same name.

"Chanyeol you can sit beside chen, everyone now open your textbooks" She keep saying but it's like deaf to Jennie, she is looking at his every move as how he look at everyone with his pure smile and how politely he talm his seatmate and when his eyes catch her making her blush but him only smile like how he give everyone and look straight in front making her sigh.

Did she think wrong he is not what she know from her dreams, did she become fortune teller then that's just wow.

At lunch time all girls goes to his desk expect her and finding him talking with them freely making her inside burn. She is holding her pen tight that didn't hear what the person want to say to her, her eyes caught him making him screech his head being shy by it.

Normally no one talk to her and she is ok but looking at chan enjoying his company with them making her do something new.
"What did you say," She ask him smiling wide because she think he is cute with the glasses like hers.

"I

"I..you..your smile is pretty" He said looking down, she also get shy by it and her eyes go to chan that find him looking at the both, now she is confused by his expression, he is frowning.

"Ah, thanks I guess, ahm yeah" She also got a guilty feels but what he is freely talking to so it's not like she is Jealous or something.

"Baekhyun, I am saying your hand got hurt if you keep holding it tight, it might get you injury" He said, Jennie look at that and make a fake laugh to get away from it.

"I..i..want to ask" He cut of by someone or the new one going to his desk.

"Hey, mm I am new here can you help me for the work the teachers give before" Chanyeol ask him not looking at her, the girls at the back saying for him to talk more and other things making jen totally pissed .

"You can ask your fangirls sir, we are busy" She said making both boys look at her one shy and other just confused.

"Hmm, ok" He said and go out the classroom.

Baek look at her it's like he get them both and his chance is none now.

"Do you know each other before" He ask her and when she shake her head, he get quite that she find uncomfortable, getting up she left the room finding some peace in her mind.

"Yah, yah, idiot what are you doing, he is not what you are thinking, it's just a coincidence that he look like him and sound like him and name ugh, what I am doing, I miss you prince chanyeol" She said and last part get loud that not escape by the one who was also coming from other way.

"Me, did you say my name" He ask making Jennie look at him, her heart stop, both of them looking each other, he was waiting for her explain but she just "No" And run away from him .

He just blinked at it and now his face make a huge grin looking at her run so fast.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Who you prefer prince chanyeol or park chanyeol because I like both of them, sorry for not update before just hang in for one, we are so close all mystery will be solved in next one, thank you for all your support ❤

I recommend you the song is above the update it's a bop I like it so much 🌼🌼🌼