Introduction

Hello everyone 😊

This is my first fanfic that is themed on the series The Flash. I'm using the characters from the show in my chapters, with their history, personality etc, so they don't belong to me.

I suggest reading the fanfic only if you are watching season 7 of the series, otherwise, it's going to be hard to understand, and it might spoiler you a bit.

Have a good read! ♥ (and please bear with me, this is the first story I've written)

Background: The story takes place during episode 8 of season 7.
A quick summary of what happened: Frost met a guy named Mark Blaine in a bar when she was looking for the killer of one of Ivo Lab's scientists. They hit it off before Frost realized that the muscular man flirting with her was the killer she was looking for. They fought, beautifully, with sexual attraction emerging. The human meta won out over Chillblaine; then she surrendered to Kristine Kramer following the crimes she had committed as Killer Frost years before. She testified at her trial, and we are now at the point where she is awaiting her verdict.

I have a Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdyA8Ca7r7jkYBjjno_ijAg
The Snowspeedster where I upload edits about The Flash : Frost, Caitlin, Mark mostly ♥

com/channel/UCdyA8Ca7r7jkYBjjno_ijAgThe Snowspeedster where I upload edits about The Flash : Frost, Caitlin, Mark mostly ♥