Ch17 - Exaggerate

Start from the beginning

Li Zhao looked at the assistant who was already feeling nervous.

"Everything else is convenient but..." Li Zhao  paused for a moment. "I don't think being called Teacher Li is very good. Can we change the name?"

"Older Brother Li?"

"I'm younger than you."

"Zhao, Zhao Zhao?"

"Okay, that's a good name." Li Zhao nodded. "Come, Da Ke now we can discuss work matters."

The assistant, “…”

He wasn’t Da Ke, he was Ke Da. 

“The name Da Ke, it is nice.” A good assistant should thoughtfully consider the employer. The name was catchy, good to hear and easy to remember.

Sure enough, once he uttered these words, the actor whose background was unknown but who was highly valued by the company’s executives showed a friendly and innocent smile. Seeing the other person’s innocent smile, he couldn’t help worrying. This child looked too simple. This type of personality was easy to suffer losses in the circle. He had to work a lot or how could he keep the company’s high salary?

Once the plane took off, Li Zhao switched his phone to flight mode. He didn’t know that after the broadcast of the problem, it was found that Yao Shasha not only lip-synched during the talent show but also rolled her eyes in the rest area when Li Zhao played the paixiao.

During the guest performances, the camera would occasionally turn to the rest of the guest. It was unknown if the program did it intentionally or if they deliberately wanted to create a hot topic but the scene where Yao Shasha rolled her eyes was left in. 

“Did you find that when Zhao Zhao chatted about his friend, Yao Shasha clearly looked down on Zhao Zhao.”

“A woman who failed to hold a thigh is looking down on Zhao Zhao. Who doesn’t want to know a relocated household with two buildings? What green onion is Yao Shasha that she can feel contempt?”

“A person who claimed to know a local tyrant, Yao Shasha has a few connections and is naturally different from our poor Zhao Zhao.”

Originally, the CP fans of the male and female leads saw this and couldn’t accept it. They ran to the random clip from Xiangguo Station and accused them of deliberately provoking a conflict. 

Unfortunately, Xiangguo buried their heads in the sand. They had received more than 10,000 comments cursing them from fans of popular artists and had never come out to explain. They wouldn’t do it for fans of a hot online drama.

This matter blew up and the most anxious one was Yao Shasha. Unfortunately, her agent failed to persuade the staff of Xiangguo or to contact Li Zhao’s agent.

“What to do?” Yao Shasha glanced at her agent with panic. The agent was silent. Soon after, he received a message from a friend working at Strawberry Entertainment.

After reading the content of the message, he sighed and looked at Yao Shasha, speaking in a dull manner. “Don’t be in a hurry. Before Overbearing Female President finishes airing, you won’t experience much trouble.” 

Even if Li Zhao’s side didn’t want to help Yao Shasha, at least they wouldn’t rub salt into the wounds.

“What about after the broadcast?” Yao Shasha sensed something wrong with the agent’s words.