3. SICK DAYS [V.D.A]

[You are Lucia]

"I'm home!" shouted Victoria as she entered hers and Lucia's apartment taking her bag off.

Yet, when she got to the kitchen which was joined with the living room, she didn't see Lucia cooking something there for the both of them like she usually did.

"Lucy?" shouted Victoria.

She knew Lucia was home as all her bags and shoes were is the corridor and she knew that Lucy worked until four thirty PM as she was an interior designer. It was now six twenty-seven.

Victoria walked around the house before she got to their bedroom. She saw the door was closed, it never was. She slowly opened the door and when she saw Lucia laying on the bed, facing away from her she knocked quietly.

No answer. She was probably asleep. When she was asleep, nothing could wake her up.

Victoria walked up to Lucia and she noticed that her eyes had dark circles underneath them. The weird thing is that Victoria had just come home from spending three days creating music with her band so she couldn't come home and it was weird that barely anything looked touched.

The coats just like when she left, the shoes just like when she left and every other room just like when she left.

Victoria shook Lucia slightly and she woke up.

"Oh, God! I'm so sorry, I fell asleep." said Lucia in a quiet voice.

"Hey no, no. It's alright what happened?" asked Victoria.

"I think I'm sick." said Lucia as she put the covers over her head and coughed into her arm.

"Oh you poor thing. Let me make you some soup." said Victoria as she moved the hair from Lucia's forehead and kissed it. It felt incredibly hot underneath her lips.

"But you don't know how to cook," said Lucia and after thought she quickly added. "that well!"

"I'll still make up soup but first I'll take your temperature." said Victoria as she stood up and looked for the thermometer in Lucia's nightstand.

She found it and put it in her mouth.

She kissed her girlfriend one more time and then she walked out of the room and into the kitchen, ready to make some soup.

She opened a cabinet that stored the cookbook that Lucia made about a year ago when she had to go away to Australia for a couple of months because she had a house to design there. She made it so that Victoria wouldn't be ordering food every single day and she made sure that all her favourites were in there along with the recipes that she wrote so that Victoria could understand.

She flipped through the book until she got to the 'Food for when you're sick' section and then she used the index to find Lucia's mothers famous sickness soup.

She looked at the ingredients and prayed that they had all the ingredients.

Luckily, they did and so, she got to work.

She worked really hard and in half an hour the soup was already made.

She poured it into Lucia's favourite black and white bowl, took a spoon and went to their bedroom to give Lucia her soup.

When she arrived in their living room, she saw the curtains pulled and Lucia sitting under the cover of their bed and she sat there re-watching Friends, her favourite netfix show, for about the hundreth time.

"I made the soup!" said Victoria as she walked into the room and sat on her side of the bed.

She looked at the television and saw the scene where Chandler was in women's panties and Susie ran away with his clothes. Joey, Ross and him were talking when a middle-aged man walked in and they all said 'Hey' casually before realising what the man had walked in.

Victoria laughed, "my favourite scene."

"Mine too, I love it." smiled Lucia.

Her black hair was out and lay gently on her shoulders where it reached to, her hazel eyes looked truly tired and so Victoria handed her the soup.

"Here, I made it." said Victoria, smirking.

"I hope this won't poison me." joked Lucia. But after recieving a glance from Victoria she laughed and said, "OK, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You know I love and trust you with my life."

"Oh God, how did I get so lucky?" said Victoria, hugging Lucia.

Lucia ate the soup and it actually tasted good.

"It's actually good." said Lucia. "I love it."

Victoria smiled, she really did get lucky with Lucia. She couldn't ask for someone better.