14. NEW YEARS EVE [V.D.A]

[You are Astrid]

"I can't believe it's going to be 2021 in an hour." I said into Victoria's ear over the loud music at Damiano's new year party.

"Hopefully the year to change our life." said Victoria and we both smiled.

"Hopefully." I whispered.

"You're all drunk!" exclaimed I as me and Victoria made their way to where Thomas, Ethan and Damiano lay on the couch.

"We are not." said Thomas, his eyes half closed.

"Yes, you are." said Victoria, sitting next to Ethan who leaned against her, floppily.

"You're hot." said Damiano to me and I laughed taking a seat next to him.

"Sorry, dear. Only girls." I whispered in his ear.

"Hey! Just 'cause you're drunk doesn't mean you can hit on my girlfriend." said Victoria, furrowing her eyebrows at Damiano who laughed, drunkily.

"But she's hot." said Damiano, playing with my light blue hair and black.

"At least she's not into guys." shrugged Vic and I laughed.

"Just girls, baby!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, I like girls," said Ethan, slowly. "Does that make me a lesbian?"

We all laughed and Thomas said, "We're lesbians."

"No, you're not. You're men, you can't be lesbians. You can be everything but lesbians." I said and they groaned.

"But I want to be a lesbian so that I can be like Astrid!" whined Ethan, stomping his feet on the ground.

"Tounge back in your mouth, David." I said, as I saw Damiano trying to lick me from where he lay his head on my shoulder.

"You probably taste sweet." he said and turned to face my girlfriend. "Vic, does she taste sweet?"

"Very." Victoria whispered, winking at me.

"I want cake." said Thomas, randomly. "I also want a pet monkey. Like Marcel! Ross' monkey."

"We can get you cake but for the monkey part, you're on your own, buddy." said Victoria.

We stood up and went to the dance floor where others were dancing. Victoria pulled me close to her and we danced together.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear, my tongue tracing down to her chest where her dress started.

She let her head fall back from the pleasure, "I love you, too." she whimpered.

I took my tongue off her hot skin and she groaned. "At home." I whispered in her ear.

She brought my face close to hers, her lips slightly touching mine. "You better promise." she said against my lips, looking into my eyes.

"I promise." I said and she kissed me gently.

I smiled and she smiled back.

"Can I," Thomas bumped into Victoria. "Oh, sorry. Can we dance with you?" he asked drunkily.