Ch12 - Impossible

Start from the beginning

"A boss with a heart of love is always admirable." Special Assistant Qin smiled. "President Sun must be busy, I'll send you downstairs."

"How can I trouble Special Assistant Qin? I can go down on my own." President Sun didn't dare to stay. He politely said goodbye to Special Assistant Qin, hurried out of the building and spoke anxiously to his secretary waiting outside. "Hurry to check the actor called Li Zhao and try your best to politely sign him to our company. Remember, even if you can't sign him, it is best to not offend him or let our company artists offend him."

"Okay." The secretary hastily opened his mobile phone and arranged for people to check Li Zhao's information and the method to contact Li Zhao. The staff of Strawberry Entertainment hadn't managed to approach Li Zhao's side when a piece of gossip related to Li Zhao burst on the Internet.

[The male and female leads of the Overbearing Female President drama are suspected to be intimate in the underground parking lot. Talk about the unexpected love between an older woman and a younger man in the entertainment circle. Our budding CP came true!]

In a short period of an hour, the news of Li Zhao's love affair with Yao Shasha spread to almost every network platform. The netizens felt it was inexplicable. Where did this 38th tier artist come from?

The most intense reactions didn't come from the drama fans but Yao Shasha's fans and Li Zhao's face fans.

Yao Shasha's fans felt that Li Zhao was too young to be relied on. Li Zhao's fans thought that she was pulling on the male's hype. It was because regardless of whether it was the interviews or behind the scenes drama footage, it could be seen that Li Zhao and Yao Shasha didn't have a good relationship. It was ridiculous for them to suddenly fall in love.

"Emmmm, don't blame me for speaking harshly. The photos that the gossip account burst out is only a few photos. One exposes half of Li Zhao's face and the other is Yao Shasha leaning down to the window. Where it the intimacy?"

"I haven't seen the drama Overbearing Female President but I feel tired for the actor called Li Zhao. Today, there is a close brother in the crew and tomorrow there is someone in love with him. I'm afraid that in two days, someone will suddenly come out and claim that Li Zhao is his long lost son."

"Advising the crew not to fry the hype. The fry will burn."

"Ohh, a new artist's fans are really funny. Do you still care about your favourite artist falling in love? What is wrong with the love between a younger man and an older woman? You monsters are opposing it?"

There was online bickering and even the marketing accounts followed the heat. Yao Shasha's name soon became hot on Weibo. Some netizens found that two hours ago, Yao Shasha had forward a video of her and Li Zhao in the same frame and boasted that Li Zhao was lovely. This made more fans convinced that they were doing a fake play.

"I knew it wasn't that simple." Zhang Xiaoyuan flipped through the popular Weibo and spoke to Li Zhao sitting on the couch. "I was originally going to have you sign up for a Weibo account today. It seems that you will have to wait for a few days or you will be hyping up the love relationship."

"Fortunately, you told me about it in advance so I pre-prepared." Zhang Xiaoyuan rubbed his hands together. "These smelly and shameless people usually ignore you in the crew. Now that you are finally gaining popularity on the Internet, they want to grab your heat."

His mobile phone rang. Zhang Xiaoyuan saw a strange number and waited a moment before connecting. "Hello, I am Zhang Xiaoyuan."

"Strawberry Entertainment?" Zhang Xiaoyuan thought there was a problem with his ears. This was a first-class company in the industry and had countless big celebrities. How could they look at an actor who just became popular on the Internet?