Ch11 - Children's Digestion Tablets

Começar do início

It was rare to see Song Yu so quiet and listening to him so the agent spoke a few more words. “Don’t think I am saying too much. This type of person with a popular life, it is better not to offend them.”

Song Yu looked up at his agent.

“Believe it or not.” The agent closed his laptop and got up. “You should take a break for a while. You have a meeting at 4 o’clock in the afternoon. I’ll come and pick you up at that time. Remember to thank Li Zhao personally.”

Song Yu ignored the agent and spent a long time sitting on the sofa. Then he pulled out his phone and searched his address book. He finally found Li Zhao’s WeChat account on his WeChat blacklist and pulled this person out of the blacklist.

Song Yu: I won’t take advantage of you. I’ll introduce a role to you in a few days.

At the hot pot store, Li Zhao reluctantly put down his chopsticks. The food was delicious but his stomach couldn’t hold any more food. He had to wipe clean his mouth. “This hot pot is delicious. Next time, I’ll call Brother Xiaoyuan and we’ll eat it again.”

“Okay.” Yan Ting’s chopsticks followed. His posture was too elegant and it was as if he was eating at a high-class banquet rather than hot pot.

There was the sound of a message from WeChat. Li Zhao saw a person called ‘This Land Under Heaven’ had sent him a message.

“I won’t take advantage of you. I’ll introduce a role to you in a few days.”

Yan Ting’s eyes swept over the mobile screen phone. It wasn’t intentional but from childhood, he never forgot what he saw. Then he saw the contents of the message. His eyes became indifferent as he slowly lowered his napkin.

Li Zhao couldn’t guess the identity from this strange WeChat name. Sometimes, in order to maintain the superficial friendship of the crew, he might add others as friends but then they would never exchange any words.

Good Luck is Coming to Zhao Zhao: Sorry, some time ago I might’ve been too busy and made a mistake on the note about your name. Can I please ask you…

Song Yu received Li Zhao’s reply and was so angry he nearly threw his phone on the carpet. Li Zhao, this deceptive ghost, what was writing the wrong note. It was clear that he forgot to write a note on the name.

He usually called Song Yu ‘brother’ in the crew and boasted about him in front of the media, yet Li Zhao felt Song Yu didn’t even deserve a name note? Song Yu’s chest was filled with anger and he once again dragged Li Zhao back on the blacklist. He would be a rotten bastard if he later took the initiative to send messages to Li Zhao.

After a while, the other side didn’t reply to his message to Li Zhao sent another message. Then there was the WeChat prompt that he wasn’t the other person’s friend.

“A wrong message?” Li Zhao whispered but didn’t think much about the matter. He got up and told Yan Ting, “I will go pay the bill. You wait for me here.”

Yan Ting nodded.

The hot pot soup was still cooking. Yan Ting looked at the bubbling soup without the slightest emotion on his face. A man in a suit walked in carefully, bowed and turned off the fire. “Sir, I don’t know if you have any comments about the food in the store?”

Yan Ting asked, “Are you the store manager?”

“Yes, Sir.” The smile on the old man’s face was even more eager.

Yan Ting was about to speak when there were footsteps outside the door. He raised his index finger slightly and the store manager took two steps back. Li Zhao saw there was someone else in the room and grinned. The store manager sincerely smiled back.