Chapter2

.Shannons POV

We finished our hot chocolates and stood up. Tom was called over by Jimi, so he headed for their table and sat down. He started talking to the boys, Probably about sports or something boring like that. Me and Maddy walked out of the café.

"Can we quickly go back to mine to get money and stuff?" Maddy asked.

"yeah, sure." I agreed.

We wandered back to Maddys house through the woods.

"Look I'm sorry Mads, for accusing you of stuff before....like being a wolf...and you know.." I apologised again.

"Well you weren't wrong!" Mads laughed.

"Thats behind us now, right?"

When it came to it, we could both be very forgiving people. But In other situations, not so much. We were pretty much like every other Normal 14 year old girl. Actually, I wouldn't exactly call us normal....but who is?

Maddy agreed with me.

We approached Maddys house and she unlocked the door with her key.

"Mam, me and Shan are going into Newcastle for abit! Shopping!" She shouted as I followed her into the house.

"Okay" Her mum replied. "Just be safe!" She replied.

We walked up to Maddys room. She opened up her wardrobe and got her purse with extra money out of the bottom of it.

"Ready to go?"

I followed her back downsatairs and out the door. We headed back in the direction we came from, to bernies. As we waited outside for a bus, we peered in the window. The boys had evacuated, probably to play football.

The 12 o'clock bus turned up at precisley 12:03. Me and Maddy hopped on the bus, and Paid for our tickets. We went down the bus and sat right at the very back.

************************************************************************

A/N -Hey! Basically, I Apologise loads for:

A) The fact this is probably the most rubbish piece of writing ever.

B) It's super Short!

C) For typos and Grammar mistakes if there are any, which there will be.

I decided to split the chapter up so I wasn't going straight into the main plot and a major section didn't appear straight away!

Also, I assure you Chapter 3 is waaaay longer, and I mean waaaaay longer than this and any other chapter uploaded yet. It's in my notebook, which I still Haven't found....oops.

But, I remember the plot and basis of the chapter :)

Also, It depends on the amount written. If there's alot in the first bit of the chapter, It might be a chapter of its own, or if it works well as an individual chapter, again, maybe a shorter chapter.

Sorry for yacking on everyone,

lots of love to you all,

thanks for reading

Lauren♥

PS-I do not own wolfblood.