Chapter 1

Maddys POV

I walked throuh the woods on the Way to Bernies, Kicking leaves as I went. It wasn't that far away for me, so I should be alright for timing. I mean, a few minutes in it shouldn't make a major Difference.

Shannons POV

I tapped my fingers lightly on the table after looking at my watch.

"Where is she?" I impatiently asked one of my best friends, Tom, who was sitting across the Table from me.

"Shan, she's only 2 minutes late" He replied in a relaxed tone.

I acknowledged his comment but continued to impatiently tap my fingers, which let off quite an annoying sound.

"Shan can you stop doing that please?" He asked. I stopped tapping my fingers and looked at my watch again.

"Shannon be Patient" Tom noticed me check the time.

"Can we call her" She was now 5 minutes late.

Tom rolled his eyes. "Whatever" He removed his phone from his pocket and dialled Maddys number. I heard something that sounded alot like Maddys ringtone get louder.

Toms POV

Why was Shannon being Impatient? Just because she didn't have a long way to go and still managed to be here a few minutes early.

Maddy came running through the door.

"So, so sorry I'm late! Me mam Interrogated us as I was walking out." Maddy spoke apologetically.

"It's fine" Shannon smiled forgivingly.

So Shannon had been impatiently bugging me for 5 minutes and now apparently it's fine? Girls can be confusing people....

Maddys POV

Out of breath, I sat down next to my best friend Shannon in a 'booth' table to the right hand side of the counter. I shook off my Hollister coat and lay my Rucksack bag to the left hand side of where I was sitting, on the floor.

"What do you guys want go drink? It's on me" I offered. I still felt bad about what happened a few days earlier, I mean, not telling them and everything and although school had just broken up, I needed to catch up with them.

I went and ordered a hot chocolate for each of us as requested, Paid and sat back down.

"I know I keep saying this, but I really am sorry about what happened...and not telling you...I feel so bad about it!"

"We've told you, we forgive you!" Shannon laughed, knowing I'd repeated my apology several times since the incident.

"Yeah, it's fine Mads" Tom added

"I was upset at first, just at the fact you never told me and I looked crazy accusing you of things, but you did explain it to us afterwards and we understood, and ofcourse I'd forgive you, you're my best friend!"

"hhh-hmmm" Tom joked

"And you too Tom!" Shan added.

Bernie brought over our drinks and we all politely thanked him.

I took a sip of my hot chocolate then put it on the table.

"So Shan, I was thinking we could go into Newcastle later to do some shopping? If you want to."

"Ummm...what about me?" Tom yet again joked, obviously feeling left out by us girls, discussing girly stuff.

"Okay, Tom-Would you like to come Shoe and Make-up Shopping in Newcastle with me and Shannon Later?" I was taking the mick.

"I'm good.." He added.

Me and Shannon just laughed.

"Yeah, I'm sure mum will be fine with it" Shannon replied.

"Great"

"Well what am I gonna do?" He questioned.

Jimi and his gang walked through the door to Bernies at the right time.

"Go play football with those losers!"

"What?" Jimi only partially heard our conversation.

I repeated myself to Jimi.

"Losers? Look who's talking..." He remarked "But fine.....most of us are Playing footie on the field later, guess you could tag along?" Jimi's gang agreed with him. They walked off to their own table on the other side of the café. Tom, Shannon and I continued chatting and drinking our hot drinks.

************************************************************************

A/N- Hiya, I know I haven't updated in ages, so I'm sorry! And I Know this sounds reeeeally bad, but i Kinda just wrote this now....I had the plot in my head, because I had already written this chapter, but I might have possibly sort of maybe lost the book that I wrote this fanfic in....and It had this plus around another 3/4 Chapters of this Fanfiction in it. I'm pretty sure this was basically what it said anyway. I really need to find that book.....Anyway, sorry for the delay of upload but I hope you liked it. Also I apologise that I'm a bad Writer and I hope you had a great Christmas!

Who's excited for the second Series? they start filming pretty soon, Yay! :) Lots of love to you all,

Please comment and If you liked it vote :)

I would love to hear feedback and constructive critisism :)

Thaankssssss :)))))

♥Lauren♥