We all line up in the truck with balloons, poppers , confetti, and cake. We wanted to show her that not only did we miss her but we're proud of her. Of course this was all your boys idea.

" shut up Kiara I see it's back like old times. Anyways I was thinking since she told Keeis to come through we can call and make sure she's here so we won't look stupid as fuck." I say still nervous about her reaction

"alright bet" keeis says pulling out his phone and putting it on speaker.

"WASSUP GANGSTAAAA " we hear Della respond all hyper on the phone.

"wassupp ganggg" Keeis replied feeling like old times that being how they used to call out for each other.

" where you at mann im tryna come see the studio" keeis asks after he hears her stop laughing

" my bad this boy keep messing with me- move Braxton damn all up on my ass and shit." he hears her say while looking at chris who looks like he's fuming.

" my bad that was my friend B im not doing nothing right now just going over paperwork and getting some girls signed in you can come through" Della says.

"alright bet i'm on the way my guy " keeis says

"ohhh you get to see me in my element i have a class in like 30 mins." Della says excited about seeing her old friend.

" yuhh just like high school" keeis says

" imma hit you when i get there drop the location broskie" he says

" nigga you better google it fytb i'm famous now " della says jokingly then hangs up.

"well shitt let's get a move on " keeis says while trying to break the awkward silence from how chris was feeling.

_________

At The studio finally

" oh my gosh we're here im so proud of my gorllll" Ciara says while being a little emotional.

"you got this , she won't be mad, just talk to her" chris repeats in his head.

" aye you got this man just like old times the only thing that changed is our age." Austin says noticing my hesitance.

"thanks man you right" i say as i start to gain confidence.

We get closer and closer and my heart starts being out of my chest.Keeis opens the door to the studio and everyone starts screaming.

" omg it's chris brown"

" he finer in person"

" if he give me one chance i promise he won't leave me alone"

"wassup y'all " i say to the ladies before my eyes focus on Della.

"wassup gangstaaaa " we all say while looking at Della.

"wassup gangggg" Della replies excited to see all of us.

"everybody looks so grown up look at you ki , kiara, Ci, Rae. I missed y'all so much." she says while hugging them and tearing up.