2

1 week later.....
Sana's pov

It's been a week since I saw Momo and I can't get her out of my head, it's so crazy because I don't even know her. I don't know I sound crazy. On another note nayeon and jeongyeon have been going out since they meet and I'm happy for her same for Mina and chaeyoung im the only single one, then again I'm only 17...well about to be 18 but still !

"SANAA!" my dad yelled

"What!"

"Come down!"

"Okay"

I walked down the stairs and entered the library where my dad was at, in the room was my dad, Han, two other body guards and a girl that had her back facing me who was looking at some books.

"Ahhh Sana there you are....this is Momo your new body guard" my dad said standing up

Momo turned around and smiled at me she came up to me and shook my hand. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, especially her outfit...it was driving me insane. I mean I know her job requires her to dress formal but damn she looks good. I just wanted to rip all her clothes off and kiss her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sana" she said with a smirk

I couldn't even speak

"I-I uh yeah you too, uh nice to meet you" I said still shaking her hand while trying to process what was going on.

"Uh is there a problem Sana ?" My dad said coming up to us.

"Yes ! Yeah I think I just need some water" I said starting to walk away

"Sit here I'll get it for you" Momo said running to the kitchen.

She came back with a glass of water and sat down next to me, and that didn't help me at all because I was feeling more and more nervous to be around her. My dad had explained some rules to Momo.

"Ahh one more thing I should warn you about Momo"

"Yes?"

"Sana has a stalker we don't know who they are what they want so keep an eye out and please keep my baby safe" he said as he stood up to shake her hand, she stood up as well

"I'll protect her if my life depended on it sir" she said shaking his hand back. I know she doesn't mean it literally but that made my heart flutter a little, damn Sana your such a simp.

"Well why don't you two go out for ice cream and get to know each other" he said

"It would be a pleasure" Momo said looking at me for my approval.

"Y-yeah okay sounds good" as much as I want to be alone with her, I really don't right now it feels so awkward. We left to her car and another body guard came up to us.