-

"what else do you want , youngjo? i'm tired of you already ."

i was walking away from him since he kept following me after school . i quietly texted sunwoo that youngjo was with me and kept my phone in my pocket . he grabbed my hand and pin on the locker , making me hiss in pain . the hallway was too quiet . maybe because the school announced everyone to go home early and i insist not but now i regret it .

"you left me hanging and i was enjoying that moment yesterday , baby. you got me turn on so badly."

one word . disgusting .

i look somewhere else when he came closer to me . i could feel his breath near my neck and shivers ran down through my spine . it still scares me . my knees got weak by how he's controlling me .

"you still smell nice until now."

he brush his lips on my neck . i slightly whine . i was really scared but i couldn't do anything . he even pin both of my hands to the locker . he give a light kiss on my neck and my tears starts to fall . i hate this . he tried to unbutton my uniform but i quickly block him . he slap me hard , making me fall onto the floor and he quickly hover me . i struggled so bad when he unbutton it again and kiss my chest and my neck . i cried even badly . he even gave me hickeys that i screamed loudly .

"KIM YOUNGJO!"

i heard the most loudest scream ever . i look up but i couldn't see with the tears in my eyes . someone pulled me out from them while someone else was punching him badly .

-

juyeon's pov

sunwoo and i punch youngjo badly , making him cough blood and whines to the pain that we're giving him . we quickly ran out from there and gather with the rest that was handling y/n .

we ran to our hideout and had to take a very deep breath due to the distance from the place we were at and the hideout . i look at y/n . shaking in fear . tears falling non-stop . covering her whole body with her skinny arms . they tried to help her out but she was too afraid and kept her head down . i slowly hug her and shush her softly , telling her that i'm here with her . she hug me tight and cry even badly .

"j-juyeon . i-i hate h-him so much ."

it hurts to see her like this . sunwoo gave me his hoodie and told her to wear it . she quickly wore it and hug me back . i just pat her back softly , calming her down .

"it's so annoying on how he's trying to get her back .

"i know right . what does he want actually?"

everyone starts to question things that are hard to explain .

"to ruin me again ."

i look at her , shocked . she's still sobbing but it wasn't that hard .

"what do you mean by 'ruin'?"

she looks at me and sunwoo . she pull sunwoo's wrist towards her , and he sat beside her .

"he wants to make sunwoo be jealous and ruin the relationship . that way , it's easier to capture me ."

all of us got shock. we weren't expecting that answer to be spill just like that .

"it's not easy to capture him now . knowing he can easily run away ."

she said it in the most hurtful way but out of nowhere , changbin and haknyeon laugh badly that somehow , i could hear a snort halfway through their laughing . everyone , including y/n ,  look at them weirdly and confused to what they were laughing .

"don't think that way , y/n . we have it all in here and the school's cctv ."

changbin and haknyeon shows the camera that they were holding and USB drive . that drive is most likely the video that was took just now . she got up and hug the both of them tight , making them nearly fall to the ground . she kept thanking them while jumping up and down .

"hey , juyeon ."

i look at sunwoo .

"let's kick him out of the school ."

✨✨✨

my , oh my . after so long , im back with another chapter . honestly , im not sure how long this book will end . but i can tell some of you guys are actually enjoying the storyline , and which i want to say thank you . i saw some of you guys put this book as one of your favourites book and all . i feel blessed honestly . thank you so much 😭🙆🏽‍♀️❣️

okay , on a side note . should i make a one shot soon? or do other groups?? hahaha , help me pick okay? love you guys ❣️