01. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣

Comenzar desde el principio

I had no idea who it would be if it was Damon or Stefan or someone else. It suddenly hit me that I might've watched them over the years but I had no idea who they were now, at least not personally.

Not even to remember or distinguish between their walks which is something I was able to do back then but now I couldn't.

Every muscle in me just wanted to get back in my car and drive away but it was too late the door handle began to move and suddenly the door opened.

It was Damon I couldn't have guessed but it was him at the door looking at me with the most shocked face ever.

I don't know why when I decided to do this I thought it would be easy.

It wasn't at all.

I just thought I would show up at the door and that was it but it wasn't like that at all.

I had to deal with the look Damon was giving me right now.

The look that anyone would give when you thought someone that was dead showed up at your door.

That's what I had to deal with the realization of them not knowing the person I was now because they couldn't keep tabs on me because I was supposed to be dead.

Again everything in me just wanted to disappear.

"Val..." he finally managed to get out. I could tell he was processing too.

"Hello brother" I also managed to get out myself and he finally brought me into a hug.

Suddenly I felt home. I knew it wasn't going to be like this always. I knew that eventually I would have to tell them everything but right now at this moment it felt right and that's all I wanted even if it was for just one moment.

"Damon, who is it?" A voice was heard down the hall and I knew it was Stefan's.

Now seeing Stefan was probably the thing I dreaded the most.

Unlike Damon, Stefan knew that there was a possibility that I was alive. He was the reason I turned into a vampire in the first place.

I knew I would get a different reaction from him.

"You'll never believe this right now Stef..." Damon let me go and stepped out of the way so that Stefan could see me and there was the shocked face I expected.

But also a face filled with guilt and I knew he felt it but I didn't care and I quickly rushed to him and held him tightly.

He did too eventually, maybe after he processed I was real but I knew neither of them had processed the whole thing and I knew this moment right now the one I anticipated was going to be over the moment they began to wonder where I'd been.

"How the hell..." Damon walked closer to us and I finally pulled away from Stefan. "Our little sister at our door...how..."

"Pour me a glass of bourbon and I'll explain the whole thing?" I suggested watching the biggest smirk on his face grow.

"There we go now I know you're actually my sister!" Damon exclaimed and I smiled of joy while he made his way past us into the living room heading straight to his bottle of bourbon.

──────༺♡༻──────

After I settled down on the couch and Stefan sat across from me I looked over at Damon who was walking towards me with a cup.

Just as I was about to take it he stopped and moved it away from me. "God am I even supposed to be giving this?! I can't believe you drink now"

"Damon I'm old as a fossil just stuck in a teenage girl's body" I sassed and he just passed the cup over and sat next to me.