01. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣

Почніть із самого початку

This was probably the first time I went off on my own after some incidents that happened before I knew people didn't want me roaming the earth especially because of everyone I had behind me and how I was trained but I couldn't just hide forever and I finally made him understand.

"And I can also go a while looking after myself I've done it before I can do it now it's only my brothers and all the thousand of supernaturals after the doppelgänger..." I said calmly like it wasn't a big deal. "No pressure, I'm sure I'll come out as the winning person."

"Right..." he scoffed then began to walk me towards the driver's door then stopped again just as I was about to open the door. "You know I wanted to join you but it's not my time yet..."

"Seriously, I'll be fine okay?" I opened the door finally getting in while he shut the door while he made sure I was settled in.

"Stay one step ahead always..." he leaned in the window immediately making me roll my eyes. "Be discreet, we can't have people knowing all our secrets okay?"

"I will" I stopped him and sat my hand in his. "I love you and I thank you for letting me go. I know I'm doing this for a reason but this is what I always wanted to find my brothers and I finally am and you have no idea how excited I am..."

It was the truth even if I was on a mission I was still excited to see my brothers because even after everything that happened they were still my family and I missed them like crazy.

He probably felt like whatever he was sending me to do was cruel and unfair but I wanted it done as well.

"I'm sorry it's under these circumstances..."

"It's okay everything will eventually get sorted out, I don't blame you for it..." I tried to reassure. "But what I do blame you for is making me late so please let me go"

"Right" he took his hands off the window. "Take care Val"

"I will. I love you" I said before driving off.

"I love you too..."

Then I drove off finally to begin this new life that I didn't know what to expect from it.

──────༺♡༻──────

The drive was okay until I began to approach mystic falls. I started to get anxious about actually seeing my brothers.

I definitely didn't expect it to be the same. I knew many things had changed but I just hoped that something new could be built.

But I knew my brothers and I knew that I had been forgotten before when Katherine was around there was nothing stopping them from doing it again and now even having the most probability to because they had already spent their lives without me and thinking about that made me coward out.

I hadn't thought it all through and which is why I was now outside the boarding house second guessing to even step foot inside but I had to.

If it wasn't for me than for the duty I had with the doppelgänger I had to do it no matter how much my mind was telling me not to.

I had to do it so I did. I forced my way out of my car only carrying my hand bag while I had a leader jacket on with a laced cropped shirt underneath and black jeans paired with none other than my tall stiletto heels like always.

I walked to the door trying to push every single thought in my head away and trying to build courage to even knock on the door.

But I did. I finally knocked on the door then I listened to how someone got up from their seat and walked to the door.