Ruel

Honestly this girl is annoying as all get out but she's kind of entertaining at the same time. I chuckle and jump in the pool, trying to ignore the fact that I've humiliated her for no reason. I do my laps. Something about swimming and exercise lately just helps me center myself during tour, especially when everything is stressful and I miss everyone back home. As I'm finishing up my last circuit, I can't help but feel her staring at me. Ugh why do I even care? I look over and she quickly looks anywhere else. I can't help but laugh at how not smooth it was. "Do you have something to say to me?" she says, her chin jutting out. Wow, that's cute. No, focus. "Not really, no." I said, trying to act unbothered by her. "Okay, so why don't you keep it that way then. Stay out of my way, I'll stay out of yours." I genuinely think about her offer. But there's something about this girl. I don't want to be around her, but I don't want to not be either. Jeez Ruel, what's up with you right now. "Hmmmm no that's ridiculous. Why would I go out of my way to avoid someone I don't even know?" I say. "Okaaay. Well if you won't do that and we are going to be neighbors for a bit what do you propose we do?" I swim over to her, against my better judgement. As I get closer, my suspicions about transparent suit  are confirmed.

 As I get closer, my suspicions about transparent suit  are confirmed

Oh lord have mercy. I realize I've just been staring at it for the last 30 seconds or so. Ugh focus. "I don't actually have a problem with you, ya know. Just don't take what I say so seriously?" cause despite my gut telling me to stay away something isn't letting me. "Sounds like a cop out if I've ever heard one. Not having to admit you're being an ass for no reason, but sure we'll go with that" she snorts. Um, did she seriously just say that to me and then snort? She's a live one. And kind of cute, I think while mentally scolding myself yet again.

Amara

Ugh he is so hot but beyond infuriating. He's clearly put off by me, but doesn't want to leave me alone either. What am I meant to do with that? "Well, looks like we aren't getting anywhere with this, I'd better go" I say as I stand up on the ledge I was sitting on to step out of the pool. I don't realize that my top is being weighed down from the excess water and starts to slip. Out of nowhere, Ruel's in front of me preventing my top from falling more. "Ahem" I say clearly feeling some type of way. "Oh uh, sorry. I saw it was falling off and uh, didn't want you to be embarrassed I guess." he explains, a blush taking over his perfect features. I'm painfully aware of the contact, feeling a bunch of little sparks everywhere he's touching me despite my best efforts not to. He quickly lets go and gets his towel, covering his eyes when he comes back. "I mean, pretty sure we already passed the need for that when you felt me up just now..." I said trying to deflect from my clearly affected state. "I was just trying to be nice, okay." "Yeah, thanks..." I whispered before getting the hell out of there before anything else happened.

Ruel

She literally ran away from me. Really dropped the ball on that one huh? I gathered my things and headed back to the room, deciding to spend the rest of the night playing FIFA with my childhood friends. 

About 50 minutes in, I hear a loud knock at my door

About 50 minutes in, I hear a loud knock at my door. Slightly annoyed at the disturbance, I answer only to see her staring back at me. "Yes?" I asked, curtly. She huffed, "Can you please keep it down? I'm trying to sleep. What are you even doing in here anyways?" she asks. "Uh not that it's really any of your business... but I'm playing FIFA 21 with my friends Hero and Felix." A strange look overtook her features but she quickly recovered, "Oh uh. Wow yeah that's really cool" she rushes out, smiling now. Hm.. I wonder why she's being so nice to me all of a sudden. No smart remarks? No clap-backs? Interesting. "Well..." I said not sure what else she wanted from me. "Um so listen I feel like we might have gotten off on the wrong foot here. How about we just start over. Friends?" She says with that shine in her eyes I glimpsed earlier today in the lobby. Why not Ruel, beats arguing with a hot, albeit strange, girl the rest of your stay. I agree to her truce, shaking on it. "How about we start now?" she suggests. "What?" I say, confused as to what she could possibly mean. "Well, no offense, but I'd probably wipe the floor with you in FIFA." she boldly asserted. "That's a tall order, you sure you can back that up?" I said, smirking. "Why don't you let me in, and find out?" she replies flashing me that megawatt smile. I hesitate for a moment before finally giving in, "Come in, I guess.. And uh, want anything to drink?" I asked making my way to the mini fridge. "Uh, yeah water's fine." she replies. As we settle on the couch she sits on the opposite end, as far away from me as she can get. Huh, awkward.