Tour

A/n mmm here she is finally after 7 months, yes and ur still getting my non caps and bad spelling even tho i'm 15 👈👈😎

no one's pov
the boys were all on stage singing one thing when it got to niall's part in the song. louie ram over to be next to niall because louie's part was after niall's. as niall was singing louie kept looking at him. "That I'm going out of my mind All day and all night" niall finishes his verse and looks at louie who starts singing. louie turn around and walks up the stairs still singing, niall follows louie who is going over to the rest of the boys so they can all sing the chorus. the boys finish the song.
after they finish all there songs they go back stage and go to there dressing rooms to get their stuff and leave. zayn and harry are already in the car waiting for the other. louis walks over to intensely knock on both liam and niall's door. "hurry up we're about to leave" louie says as he walks out to the car and gets into the back with zayn. niall leaves his dressing room and goes to the car sitting next to louie and liam sits in the back with harry.they get home and all go inside and go and do there own things.
a few hours later niall goes downstairs to get some
food and sees harry and liam watching tv. "what's ya watching" niall says as he walks over to them. "just looking for something to watch actually" harry says as he steals the remote from liam. liam make a face at harry "rude." niall just laughs and goes back to the kitchen to make a sandwhich.
mm time skips to the next day because i can
"EVERYONE WAKE UP WE GOT SHOWS TO DO" liam screams from downstairs waking everyone up.
"LEEUM IM GONAN KILL YOU" louie screams at liam and goes downstairs. all they boys are awake now and get ready to go and go out to the car. they drive to the stadium get out of the car and get inside. as they are getting ready they hear this playing before they on stage.

yes because i can
after it's over the boys go out and sing midnight memories. after a few songs the boys do there talking and other stuff. they finish more of there songs and then it's over they bow and leave the stage. niall and louie are just talking about how much they love the fans and other stuff while walking to there dressing rooms.
after about a few hours they go and meet some fans and talk and sign things. louie and niall start playfully hitting each other's arms and a fan of course films it. zayn looks over at niall and louie and smirks. "what up live birds" zayn said to lou and ni as he walked over to them. niall and louie stop punching each other arms and just stand there embarrassed because of zayn. zayn laughs and just goes back to singing things for the fans.
after about a few hours of signing things and meeting fans they are done. "dang that was a lot of signing thing" liam says as he lays on the ground exhausted. louie throws a pen at liam and liam just slowly turns his head to louie. "welp i'm gonna die" louie says as he gets up and runs. liam gets up and chases louie and the rest of the boys just laugh. "hey ni you gonna go stop li from killing your man?" harry looks at niall. "harry do you have a death wish" niall says and harry just 😶. niall laughs and louis come back. "who let liam be that fast" louis says out of breath. the boys just laugh and liam comes running around the corner. "he has been defeated" liam says as he sits down and grab his water bottle.they boys just sit her and talk for a few minutes waiting for there car to arrive to take them home.
after a few minutes there car gets here and they get into it and leave. they stop and get some food on the way home and eat it in the car. they get home and get out of the car. zayn walks straight to his room and falls asleep. "well dang he is tierd" liam says and louie the rest of the boys laugh. the boys talk for a few more minutes until it's just louie and niall because harry and liam went to bed. niall and louie talk some more about what they did today and a few hours later they go to there rooms and fall asleep.