𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

Start from the beginning

I can't believe it's been three months already and I can't believe I'm graduating. I guess it's true what they say good things happen to those who wait.

"I can't believe this is actually happening." I sighed.

"Why not, you're a brilliant student and an amazing person. If anything I'm surprised they didn't just hand you your diploma when you walked in." Abby jokes.

We laugh and joke around while working on my cap and sash.

"Where's your dress and don't say you don't have it because I know Marie will not let you walk that stage without a show stopping dress." Kim giggles.

I introduced them to Mama Marie and papa Vince last month and they instantly took a liking to each other.

"Sorry girls but no one is seeing it till Friday." I shrugged.

"But why?" Emily whined.

"Because I wanna surprise everyone, shit even Roman hasn't seen it." I laughed.

The girls pouted before changing the topic.

"So... Abby we heard that you and Seth did the old devils tango last week after the bonfire. How was it?" Kim teased.

Abby grew red in embarrassment.

"Kimmy, why did you have to bring that up?" She pouted.

"Well well look who finally joined the pleasure group." I taunted, throwing popcorn at her.

"But seriously, though was it good?" Leah asked.

"Why would you want to know if your brother is good in the sack." Abby mugged.

Leah shrugged, " I just want to make sure my girl had a good time." She sassed.

"He was REALLY good, like during it he made me lay down on my stomach and lifted my hips up and then it was like I was walking through the pearly gates." She drools.

"OOO yasss, that's my favorite position." Emily chuckled.

We spent the whole night designing and joking around, it was around 5 am when we decided to go to sleep.

THURSDAY

I paised back and forth as I thought about what papa had said this morning, apparently Reneé is coming to see Bella graduate and she know about papa kicking Bella out and she. Is. Pissed.

She keeps ranting on about on social media about all kinds of dumb things, I really don't have the time for this shit right now today the girls and I were going to get our nails done, dress shopping for the imprints and I have to get the tickets from papa seeing as he's the only one without one.

"Hey beautiful, are you ready to go?" Emily asked.

"Yup let's go get pampered." I smiled.

Leah was in the front next to Emily while Kim, Abby and I were in the back jamming out to Megan the Stallion, Nicki Minaj, and whatever came on.