Seize each second

Start from the beginning

My parents just laughed at me. I can't help but to broke into a laughter too.

"Wow, finally!" My sister exclaimed. "It's three years late now. I'm expecting this announcement the first time she stepped in our doorstep."

What more can i say? See Rain! We're perfectly made for each other.

--

I reached her home in just a matter of twenty minutes. I honked my car to signal her about my arrival. This is for her to open her door. Then i slid out of my car. Before i could reach for her door, I immediately remembered that i haven't paid for her rent yet. 

"Sheesh! How can I forget that?" I said while tapping my forehead. I passed by her apartment and head for the house of Ms. Tanhman, her landlady.

"K-Ken? Why are you here?" She asked when she saw me.

I scratch my head, "S-sorry, Mrs. Tahnman. I forgot to pay Rain's rent.",I said as I hand her the money. She just raised an eyebrow.

Mrs. Tahnman looks like a typical landlady in a movie. She has a big beer belly, a terror face, and a fat body built.

"Somebody has already paid that." She says flatly.

Somebody?! Who will do that? Before i could asked, She already supplied a details.

"Just a few days ago, Lorraine came home with two gorgeous girls. The one who has a pair of gray eyes, a height of maybe 5'9, and i don't know but she looks like a model. She paid the rent when i looked for you. I thought she's the new girlfriend."

Gray? Is that the reason why?

"Are you still the one who is gonna pay her rent?" She asked suspiciously. "Is she cheating on you?"

"I'm gonna pay my rent! And i'm not cheating on her!" Someone yelled angrily. I turn around and see Rain. I felt my cheeks lose it's color.

"R-rain, let me exp---"

She just grabbed my arm and led me back to my car. "I know it already and i don't need your explanations. Just let me do it on my own starting today." She says calmly as we slid inside my car.

"But you're my girlfriend now." I argue. She just rolled her eyes and pinched my nose. That's sweet!

"Exactly! You're my girlfriend not my financer."

"Okay!" I replied smiling as wide as i can. I'll just double her allowance.

"Forget about the monthly allowance too. I will pay for my tuition fee as well." She says flatly as if she read my mind. I gaped at her. She knows that too?!

"B-but-----"

"No more buts, honey!"

Honey! Okay, that's her first endearment on me ever! She really knows how to make my defenses weak. Maybe i'll just gave in today but i'll still think of a way that i could help her. I started the engine and drive.

When we reach the school, I unbuckled my seatbelt and do the same to her. I was granted a sweet smile.

"You're mine now!" I remind her. I can no longer take the thought that she's smiling to someone like that.