"I never said that. Ava we are just mate. I need you for power but all that doesn't matter anymore as I just want to settle with the woman I truly love."

"That's not true." He looked me squarely in the eye and I heard a low whisper, very low that I could barely hear them. "Please trust me"

He closed his eyes before opening them back and it looked dark and gloomy.

"Gabriel let's end this here. I don't want any more disturbance from you, no more wars. I will hand over what you want and we stop every enemity between us."

I looked at my side and saw the most scary man I've ever seen. Was he the Gabriel? He has scares all over his body, don't he heal like every other werewolves. He was huge, devilish and gives you the feeling of falling down in fear.

"It looks fair to me but what happens to your mate."

"Not anymore. She isn't my mate anymore."

It hurt me a lot but I decided to trust that low whisper.

Gabriel laughed before moving towards me and pulled me by the hair. It was hell but I endured it all.
He slapped me on my right cheeks and then the left without letting go of my hair. He threw me to the floor before a kick came flying to my stomach.

I cried, a lot because the pain was just unbearable. I was blanking out but I fought more to keep awake. I looked at Lorenzo but no reaction at all.

"Wow you have no reaction that I am hitting your mate." Gabriel said and crotched to my size laying helplessly on the floor.

"He doesn't want you again, do you wanna come live with me."

I spat on his face. "Fuck you!"

He cleaned it with a smirk on his face before hitting me again on my abdomen.

"You don't need to keep hitting her, let her go."
He was trying to save me but his voice sounded so cold.

"You can't take it anymore, huh?"

"Don't forget she was my mate"

"Yes, how can I forget, no I can't but she isn't anymore and I want her now."

I saw him hand a staff to Lisa and urged her to move forward with a kiss to the cheeks.

"Come on big man, you want this you get it. We need to get back to our honeymoon. Don't try to kill the poor girl."

"You come here." Gabriel commanded and Lisa obediently walked to him.

"Kneel." She knelt and handed the staff to Gabriel's outstretched hand.

"You see Lorenzo, there is something you don't know. Lisa is my submissive, I sent her to you but she fell in love with you and then began to go against my law but I knew how to tame her and I did just that now she is my submissive again and brought you here even made you reject your mate."

Wolves surrounded us and began to bare their teeth. I was beginning to lose it as everything around me began to get blurry. I just needed one last fight.

Lorenzo came to me and lifted me up, I shouldn't have let him but I was powerless and needed his touch the most.

"You are going back to your mate now the truth hit you hard in the face. Too bad. Everything is mine now, there can never be two rulers so today is when you die dear nephew."

"You're a devil." I spoke up from Loren's arms.

"I wanted to save you and make you one of my submissive but that opportunity is gone baby and so I've decided to kill you too."