"Very well." He stated as his eyes grew slightly darker at the sudden challenge Rose had put up. He then turned his back on her and started to leave her cell before Rose decided to shout at him forcing him to stop just before the door.

"Who are you?" She shouted again as she tried to grab a sense of what type of person this man was.

Turning back around to face her with a calm expression, the man moved his cloak to the side showcasing his lightsabre before making eye contact with Rose. "My name is Count Dooku." He stated before nodding his head to a droid in the room silently ordering it to start the torture.

Leaving the room, all that filled that part of the base were the sounds of Rose's pained cries as the interrogation began. The sounds not bothering Count Dooku in the slightest.

Instead, the Count made his way to a separate room containing a holo-table which was blinking signalling that there was an incoming transmission.

"Ahhhh, Count Dooku I hear that our plan has been successful." The holo-image of the Kithomen Councillor Korick appeared.

"Indeed Councillor, I have upheld my end of the deal, all that's left is for you to do as promised." Count Dooku stated firmly as he studied the Councillor. Truthfully, Count Dooku cared little about Kithom. He personally did not see how this alliance would better the Separatists, especially with a Councillor such as Korick leading its people.

"Now that Commander Thorn and most of her battalion have been disposed of the Council and the Capital will have even less protection. Your droid forces should have no trouble entering the Capital." Korick smirked deviously.

"Then I look forward to our next meeting." Count Dooku bowed before the transmission ended.

(Meanwhile)

"You boys honestly thought that I wouldn't find out about this?" A rough authoritative voice called out thought the dusty cavern.

Turning around the group was met with the sight of the Wolfpack standing next to their gunship along with Master Plo, all of which looked slightly smug that they had found out about what had happened to Rose without anyone within the Republic telling them. "Wha ... Master Plo?" Anakin stuttered slightly surprised by the sudden appearance of the Wolfpack on Kithom.

"Koh-to-ya Master Plo." Ahsoka greeted happily upon seeing the older Jedi Master.

"Koh-to-ya Little Soka." Master Plo greeted the young Togruta as he walked towards the group along with the Wolfpack. "I caught news of your recent missing person Master Skywalker." Plo stated as he came to a stop in front of Anakin with his arms folded across his chest much like Commander Wolffe.

"Wait ... How?" Anakin stuttered still confused with how Plo and the Wolfpack had found out about Commander Thorn being missing.

"I'm glad you got my message bróðir." Scabs called out suddenly as he and the other members of Tack Battalion leant against the dusty rocks that made up the cavern's walls, all of which were wearing the same smirk as they took note of the Wolfpack now joining their ranks.

Snapping his head towards Tack Battalion, Anakin wore a sceptical expression. "You contacted them?" He asked not understanding why they would do such a thing when the 501st were already on Kithom and had started the search for Commander Thorn.

Before Scabs could even reply, Sinker and Boost spoke up catching Anakin's attention. "We're returning an old favour." Sinker answered vaguely.

"Commander Thorn saved our lives when we first met General Skywalker, since that day we've had an emergency comm frequency to give us the chance to return the favour." Boost explained whilst covering up the fact that it was Wolffe who had gotten worried that Rose hadn't checked in with him when she was supposed to. Seeing that she never misses their check ins, Wolffe had worried that something bad had happened and that was when he sent a communication to Scabs' comm asking for an update and it was then that Scabs informed him of their current misplaced Commander.