Chp.20 Encountering Illuso:Mirror Man Pt.1

Start from the beginning

Giorna: An enemy??? Behind us?? But which Pillar??

Fugo: Open your eyes Giorna! There's only one pillar here and he's hiding behind it! Can't you see it??!

Abbacchio: Fugo, you're right on the pillar behind us but...there's no one there hiding.

Fugo: I know what I'm looking at Damn it!

Soon, Fugo sees the enemy on the mirror approaching them...

Fugo: There! He's sauntering this way!

Fugo turns around, and yet...he doesn't see the enemy behind him, neither the other three as well as they were confused of what he was talking about...

Fugo: What?!? No! I saw a guy hiding that pillar and walking towards us behind!

Fugo looks back at the mirror and yet sees the enemy in the reflection...

Fugo: There! He's behind us now!

He looks back again...and yet no one behind them...

Fugo: Wh-What?! *This isn't right, how is he in the mirror but isn't revealing himself behind us?! ...Wait! C-Could he be...stalking in the mirror?!! Is he inside of it?!

Soon, the enemy in the mirror summoned his stand...

Fugo: Look! He reveled his stand! Come one, let's get him!

(YN): And take a beat?! Fugo, nothing you said in the last few minutes made sense at all!

Giorna: Is there something wrong in the mirror?!

Fugo then sees the enemy's stand near close to them...

Fugo: Shit! You three, you have to get away from the mirror!!!

(YN): Fugo No!

(YN) soon grab Fugo as he and Fugo notice Giorna starting to vanish away...and soon, Fugo and (YN) suddenly fell off to the ground...and yet getting up and no where to find Giorna and Abbacchio...

Fugo: Wh-What?! Where's Giorna and Abbacchio!?

(YN): I-I don't know! But that mirror freak vanished somehow!

Fugo: Wh-What did the enemy do?!

(YN): So the enemy was isnde the mirror?!

Fugo: Yes, but I don't get it. How wasn't he behind us earlier but in the mirror?!

(YN): Tch, if that bastardo did something to us, then what did his stand do to us?! And by the looks of it...this place here doesn't feel right to me. It somehow feels...really odd...

Suddenly, the enemy appeared behind them...

???: Ciao!!

The two turn around and see him as his stand was rushing towards Fugo to strike a punch at him...

(YN): Fugo look out!

(YN) soon shoves Fugo out of the way as he then try summoning his stand...but...he suddenly to the punch from the enemy's stand, right to his face and sent flying crashing towards a pillar...

Fugo: What?! (YN)!

(YN) soon was getting up, recovering himself as he wipes the blood off his mouth...

(YN): No, this isn't right!

Fugo: Huh?! What's not right?!

(YN): I-I summoned my stand to block the punch from the enemy's stand, but...somehow it didn't appeared! So why?! Why didn't Glacius came out?!