Hulk

Chapter 6 - Hulk:

  Ingrid watched the footage unfold before her. The video was going live and the Hulk was going rampage near a city in Africa. Not even 20 minutes passed as she set everything up in her new home and Natasha was running inside yelling to get ready for an emergency mission.

  Now they were flying above the field in which Hulk was breaking army equipment.

  "Ready to jump out kid?" Tony asked, already in his suit.

  "Always." Ingrid said and stepped before the Captain.

  Ingrid's battle suit wasn't still ready so she decided to just wear a pair of black leggings, black muscle tee and her worn out army boots. There weren't enough para-shuts for all of them so Ingrid was partnered up with Steve.

  "Hold on tight, princess." Steve held Ingrid closer as they jumped out.

  They made a clean landing and Rodgers used his shield to save Ingrid from Hulk's fist.

  Ingrid saw the soldiers around them and recognized half of them.

  "Tony, can you pitch me in on the soldiers communication frequency?"

  "Sure thing, Jarvis?"

  "You are live in three, two, one." Jarvis did an excellent job at getting Ingrid on their line.

  "This is General Major Ingrid McAlister on the line. Listen carefully maggots, get your petty little asses out of here before I make your lives a living Hell on graduation day." The soldiers visibly gulped and they backed up slowly. "That or I'll show you the secret talents of the McAlister family."

  Ingrid winked and held off Hulk with her telekinesis. She pushed him back with an energy wave and left the people behind her speechless.

  "Tony, I'll show you why they call me the Rose Princess, only if you promise that you will save Mr. Banner." Ingrid looked up at Stark.

  "Alright."

  "Cap, if I faint I'm counting on you." Ingrid smiled in Steve's direction.

  She took a deep breath and spread out her arms. Small vines started forming up her whole arm and Ingrid let them envelope the big green man. Rose buds blossomed and the Hulk was captivated by their beauty. Tony didn't even have to use any kind of sleeping arrow because the Hulk turned back to Banner, as he was marveling at the beautiful white roses.

  The vines were pulling back into Ingrid's body and she smiled. But unfortunately her body was weak and her eye sight became blurry. She staggered a bit trying to regain her balance but fainted. Steve rushed over and caught her at the perfect moment.

  Tony landed in front of them and Natasha watched dumbfounded. Steve slowly caressed her cheek and picked her up in his arms.

  "That was incredible." Natasha commented.

  "And beautiful. But why did she faint?" Tony was struck with awe.

  "Because she hasn't used her abilities for over 11 years." Nick Fury descended from the jet he was in. "Captain, take agent McAlister back to the base. She needs to rest. Stark, agent Romanoff, I'm leaving Banner in your care."

  The man continued to walked over to the soldiers in the back.

  The Captain smiled and went over to the jet that Natasha piloted. He boarded the jet and sat down in one of the seats.

  "Jarvis. Will you fly us back to the base?" He asked.

  "It would be my pleasure sir." The computer answered and the jet flew off.

  The whole flight back Steve caressed the girl's soft cheek and watched her softly. She was growing on him more than any woman he had ever met.

  "Hey lovesick Captain. Don't do anything weird to the girl. Don't forget she does have seven brothers and a very terrifying father." Tony said.

  "Mind your own business Stark." The Captain said a bit irritated.

  "Cap, please. If your gonna hit him do it later when we don't need his brain anymore." Natasha said.

  "Sorry agent Romanoff, but I already gave him a black eye." The Captain answered, just as they landed.

  He carried Ingrid to her room and placed her on the bed. He then proceeded to pull a blanket over her but stopped mid way when Ingrid's dark blue orbs shined along with her smile.

  "I knew you'd hit him sooner or later." She said.

  The captain blushed and Ingrid pulled the blanket over herself.

  "Thanks Steve, for being there to look out for me." She said tiredly.

  Soon she was out like the light outside her window. Steve sighed and softly brushed her hair out of her face.

  "Why are you making me feel like this?" He crouched down next to her.

  He kissed Ingrid's cheek which burned red at the soft touch of his angel like lips. Luckily he hasn't caught up with the emotion that she showed. Steve quickly left her room and Ingrid opened her eyes. She smiled at the closed door. She was really starting to enjoy this little trip.

^*^*^*^*^

  The lab in the base was big and Ingrid had a hard time finding doctor Banner in the big piles of junk.

  When she woke up she was informed that the doctor was looking for her, so it took her about half an hour to find the damn cube of a lab, while she avoided Tony. Just as she turned a corner she saw a bundle of brown hair above a stack of papers.

  "Doctor Banner?" She called out and her eyes fell on a man with glasses.

  "General Major McAlister?" He asked back and the girl nodded. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I need to thank you for calming down the... Ugh... Big guy."

  "Don't mention it. I'm happy to finally meet you. I've read a few of your papers." Ingrid smiled and shook hands with the doctor. "But, I was told that you were looking for me. I believe it was not to thank me."

  "Ah, no. I called you here to ask you about the magic? I mean it was magic you used on me right?" The doctor asked, while he motioned for the girl to take a seat.

  "Sure, we can call it magic." Ingrid smiled, knowing that in a way it was magic. Norse magic. "What do you want to know?"

  "I want to know how you calmed the big guy down? It never works for me..." Banner averted his gaze.

  "Well, I don't exactly know. The ability I used on you is something that makes my enemies lose strength. You could say I absorb their power. It's quite the exhausting ability."

  "I see." Banner said, just as the door to the lab opened and in walked Tony.

  "So here you were Lavender. Capsicle's been worried about you." Tony teased.

  "Aww, tin can can't handle not being the center of attention anymore?" Ingrid raised her eyebrow. "Too bad I'm a natural spot light stealer."

  Tony and Ingrid exchanged glares, while Banner enjoyed that finally someone has better come back at Stark, the all famous millionaire play boy ass. Ingrid was smirking openly at the man who backed up and left the lab, defeated.

  Tony Stark 0, Ingrid McAlister 2.

^*^*^*^*^

Hey guys, I just noted that half of this chapter was missing so I just threw in something which I have no idea if it even slightly resembles the last part... Oh well, enjoy!