We looked stunned, and then we started laughing, like one the floor tummy-ache laughing. When we finally stopped we looked at her and she was trying to stop her snickers and giggles. She sounded so angelic it was a crime. Then deku spoke up and said, "it's alright really, it's no problem at all it was so kind and heroic of you to stand up for us," She looked touched, "omg thank you so very much, love that was so kind of you to say," When she called him love, he blushed so bad he looked like a tomato.

Then suki said, "but don't be making this frequent, extra we can very much take care of our own problems." "oh, i didn't mean to doubt your abilities, i just overheard the conversation and decided to help out because i know what it feels lik to get shamed because of your sexuality." She then turned around but not before uttering, "see you on the training grounds luvs," she walked further away and i know it's wrong what we did but we couldn't help it, we stared at her ass her words almost flying over our heads the way we were staring, it just moved so nice in her skirt.

"damn," i said, immediately regretting it when i felt a hit on the back of head. "OW" we all said in sync, "what was that for ?" deku asked, "for staring at my sister's butt, pervs," shinso replied. "WHAT?!??!?" we all screamed in sync again. "Stfu," shinso sneered, " yes she's my sister we're both adopted and i love her so if you hurt her it'll be her you should be scared of and i'm not gonna stop her."

He then walked away in the same direction Jhené went, we all turn to each other and slowly go back to our seats. We look at each other and then i blurted out, "i want her in our relationship," the boys looked at me, then at each other, and at me again. "me too," they say at the same time, "but i want us to try and win her over separately,"

(stainsspermbank I KNOW WHAT THIS LOOKS LIKE )
"but won't someone or shinso or even aizawa tell her ?"
"LISTEN UP," suki shouted, making the while cafeteria look at us, "NO ONE TELL JHENÉ THAT WE ARE TOGETHER OR YOU'LL GET IT, CAPICHE,"
Everyone we could see nodded their heads in agreement and even the students we didn't see didn't wanna mess with us so they nodded to.  We then stood up and quickly made our way to Aizawa-Sensei to ask him and Shinso to do the same hopefully they agree.

(y'all i'm sick and tired, so imma just do lowercase from now on. sorry y'all 😩)

Jhené POV

i was on my way to the rooftop because i love the view from up there and it helped me relax. you might ask yourself how i could've helped the boys if i was with dad before, well i'll tell you.
𓆙 FLASHBACK 𓆙
"dad i need to use the restroom, can i still come talk to you after or do you wanna finish your nap?" i asked him,  "it's okay sweetheart, you can comeback if you like i'll still listen even when you hear snores," he joked. i just started laughing lightly and patted his head and said, "go to sleep, sleepzawa i'll come get you when lunch break is over," i planted a kiss on his cheek and went on my way to the bathroom.

~time skip to when she's done in the bathroom brought to you by kiri's shark teeth😫~

i just finished my business in the bathroom when i remembered that i still need to have that talk with Shinso for what he did to me earlier. i teleported to the cafeteria and found the scene with Kai and the Boys and well you know the rest from there.
𓆙 FLASHBACK OVER 𓆙
i just made it to the roof and was there sitting in silence when i heard someone talking i looked over and found...

 𓆙 FLASHBACK OVER 𓆙i just made it to the roof and was there sitting in silence when i heard someone talking i looked over and found

aight, so that's that for the 4th chap. i hope you liked it and um leave comments of who you think it is

thank y'all for 800 reads <333

Word count: 1.8k

Daily Vine:

stay safe, use a condom(if u need it), and drink ya water babes🤍

Peace out baddies, DaBaddest🧚🏿‍♀️✨