Kai asked, "Are they your boyfriends?" "N- "yes we are now beat it" Candy Cane interrupted her. She just stood there in the middle of it all looking rather uncomfortable. She then spotted Yami in the cafeteria talking to Mina, a blonde guy with purple eyes, and some others including Hitoshi. She excused herself and scurried over to them asking if she could take a seat. They said yes and she sat down.

Jhené POV

I sat next to Yami and in front of the blonde guy with purple eyes. He didn't look familiar so I asked, "umm, sorry if this is rude, but what's your name?" ✨ "Ah cher mademoiselle my name is Aoyama," ✨ "Oh my goodness, tu parles français?!!?!?" I exclaimed (you speak French) Aoyama's eyes sparkle ✨« oui, mademoiselle comment parles-tu français ? »(yes, miss how do you speak French ?) « Je suis originaire de France. Je ne savais pas que les Japonais parlaient français. » I said, really excited that someone else speaks French. (I'm originally from France. I didn't know that Japanese people speaks French.) ✨« Je ne savais pas que quelqu'un d'autre ici parlait français, nous sommes maintenant les meilleurs amis, mon amour. » ✨ Aoyama promised me. (I didn't know anyone else here spoke French, we're now best friends, my love). I just laughed at him and agreed. Everyone else had stopped their convos to stare at us, I was uncomfortable and asked them what was wrong. All of them said nothing and resumed talking with each other. [sorry for all the sparkles]

I just shrugged it of and started eating my soba. It was really good not gonna lie cuz I mean I can make some bussin soba too, but thissss is really really really good. I finish and excuse myself from the table and pat Dark Shadow's head. I head out, to go find Aunt Nemuri, Daddae and/or Dad. On the way to my classroom I hum Tryna Smoke by Jhené Aiko.

"If I could fly I would probably never come down, with all of the bullshit confusion on the ground,"  "I wish that I was high cuz I can't live my life when it's low, so I'm gon call the bro's tell 'em roll up one right now," "I'm tryna smoke" I arrive at my classroom and slide it open to find my dad sleeping on the floor, I roll my eyes and make my way over to him, because I love talking to him and I wanna do so before lunch is over.

Shoto's POV

After Jhené had excused herself, we looked at the third-year in front of us. Kai was notorious for playing girls and especially first-year one's. We wouldn't let him have what's ours anyway.
"Don't ever even look at her again if you know what's good for you, she's ours," suki said,  "What'll you do if i don't huh, i'm older and stronger than all of you combined together," he replied back smugly. "You're in class 3-C stfu," Deku deadpanned, I was struggling to hold in my laughter and quickly whispered to him , "Babe you can't go around saying that to people, they're not lesser than us because they aren't in the hero course," Kastu heard and said with a smirk, "yes it does icyhot."

Kai looked at us with disgust and said, "ugh as if i'm afraid of anyone, first-years at that, and especially fag-," He never finished his sentence because the next thing you know he's floating off of the ground surrounded by an orange hue and Jhené is behind him looking a pissed of (she looked so fine when she was mad to that's not fair).

"You were saying?" Jhené seethed,  "nothing i wasn't saying anything and i'll keep my mouth shut,". "yeah you better before i disintegrate you, tu me fais chier. Te connasses,"  (you're pissing me off. You cunt) I think she was speaking french because dad made me learn and recognize all languages, especially european ones, it was sooo attractive. I quickly glanced at the boys, who looked just as shook as me, and then back at the scene in front of us. Jhené let him down and whispers something in his ear which made him shiver.

Kai turned to stand in front of us and apologized over and over again while bowing over and over again. We looked at Jhené, then back at him and we repeated this several times before we told him to get up and out of our sight, also telling him to remember everything that was said before Jhené came here.  We turned to Jhené i know we were all thinking about 1. how hot she looked when pissed 2. that we want to make her our girlfriend. She looked like she wanted to say something and we just stood there admiring her beauty while waiting for her to say it. She then said, "please don't be mad i'm so sorry, i know that was your fight but i was just angry and i'm soooo sorrry i hope you can forgive me," She rushed out while bowing.