Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₅: ᶠᵃⁱʳ

You wake up without feeling Kapi hugging you and you kinda got a bit worried...
"Good morning darling! I have great news for you! The fair is open today, wanna go?" He asked. You noticed that your weren't on the couch anymore and that you were on his bed. You started to realize that you were not home for 3 days."Why am I still here..." you wondered why him and his mom let you stay there for 3 days. "My mom actually likes you! So she's letting you stay for as long as you want!" He smiles at you without worrying. "Fine, I'll go home right after we go to the fair.." "YAY! Get ready :D"
He ran to the bathroom to change. "Y/N WANNA WEAR MATCHING HOODIES?" He yelled. "SURE, WHAT HOODIE" He runs out of the bathroom holding up a black and white hoodie.

"WOWWWW LET DO IT!" You yell and snatch the hoodie out of his hands and run to the bathroom to change

TIME SKIP FOR CHANGING BC IM LAZY

"Darling, are you almost done?" He asked. You loved it when he called you darling. It made your heart pound right out of your chest. "I'm done!" You walk out of the bathroom and show him the fit. "Looks good?" You asked him. "Now you look stunning.." he blushes while admiring your body. "Let's go now"

You and Kapi walk out of the house saying goodbye to his mother and get in his car. It took a while to make it to the fair but it was a fun ride :)

"Darling we're here!" He points at the fairgrounds that was glowing beautifully in the night "Wow... that looks so beautiful..." "I know right! Let's go!"

You and Kapi enter the fairgrounds and look for the ticket thingy? Well yk that thing that makes you get on the rides n stuff- that's what i always had to look for when i went to the fair with my friends lol anyways pretend you already payed for it n you and Kapi are just lookin for a ride to get on-

"Alright!! what should we get on first Y/N?"
"Ooo you see that big ass ride right there?" you said as you pointed at the huge ride with a bunch of loops n stuff. "Oh yeah! it looks pretty rad, wanna check it out?" "of course!" you ran before he can even say something and when you made it the line was pretty long. "Don't you have a fast pass or what?" he asked while looking at the line flabbergasted. "Well it isn't a fair without a fast pass~" you said while holding one up. "OH FUCK YEAH LETS GO!" he ran up to the fast pass line and waited for about 1 minute until they let you on. "Fast pass ma'am?" the employee said. "Yup, here ya go, for 2 people!" you said excitedly. "Alright, enjoy your ride." and you and Kapi ran on the ride while holding hands, you and him choose the first seats on the ride and pulled the thingy down. "Are you ready Y/N?" "Ready as i'll ever be!"
A few moments later the ride starts and you feel a very quick gust of wind fly to ur face, your hair blows in the wind laughing and screaming at the same time, you enjoyed rides ever since you were a little girl, it kinda reminded you of that. As you screamed and laughed while the ride was reaching amazing speeds going up and down, you take a look at Kapi which looks scared to death but also laughing to kinda empress you LMFAO- later the ride went into a stop and you took a huge deep breath and took a look at kapi, he looked like he just saw a ghost or two.

"well that was a...*puff* nice ride hehe..." he said while trying to catch his breath. "YES! it was amazing, let's go again!" "NO-i mean- we should go uh, find new rides! there's more to ride then just this!..."he also said. "oh your right, let's go!" you shouted in excitement. You and Kapi keep walking around and buy a few snacks, like a funnel cake or a cotton candy, when Kapi ate one it got all over his fur! it was the best day of your life and you were so tired at the end of the day that you felt like you were about to die "Kapi i'm tired...can we go home..?" you asked while sitting on a bench,putting your head on his shoulder. "Of course, Mi amor"

A cat that knows spanish?? damn what are you puss in boots or what? Anyways, Kapi carry's you to his car and layes you down gently on the back seat. You fell asleep almost immediately, then when you woke up you saw yourself on Kapi's couch while he just sat there, staring at you in the most weirdest way possible, pfft- Kapi's a stalker now i guess LMFAO- You didn't really care anyways then fell asleep almost immediately.

yeahhhhhh i'm kinda sorry for not being here for a whileee y'all probably don't even simp for kapi anymore by the time i post this LMFAO