Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₂: ₖₙₒwᵢₙg ₑₐcₕₒₜₕₑᵣ

"My car is this way!" Kapi opened the exit doors that said "bye!" Above and and you followed Kapi to his car. "I'll get that for ya..." Kapi opened the car door for you. "Thanks Kapi", You got in the car and he ran to the other side of the car, opened the door and hopped on his seat. "We're going to be best friends! Right?" He asked you while paying attention to the road and talking. "Of course!" You answered and smiled. "Great! So Y/N, how come you played ddr for a while but I never saw you at the arcade? Do you play somewhere else more often?" Kapi asked. "As a kid I always went until I just stopped going all of a sudden. But I went to other arcades which the last one I went to had a Pump it up machine!" Answering his question again. "Oh, well why did you choose to come again? I also never saw you as a kid! I bet you were pretty cute..." Kapi started to blush and lose attention to the road. "Hey Kapi! Pay attention to the road!" You completely ignored his question. "Oh- yeah sorry.." Kapi started to pay attention to the road again. "Kapi, are you the one person that wants to know everything about everyone?" You start to fire questions at him.
"Uhm, probably.. What's your type?"
You thought Kapi was interested in What type of guys you liked.
"Like in guys?"
"What do you mean?"
"Like what interests me in guys...?"
"Wah-! No silly! Like what are you like"
You started to blush a bit from embarrassment.
"Shit- um, kinda lazy and I never have motivation to do stuff type I guess.."
"Kinda like me! But I do have motivation" Kapi smiled and looked back at the road. "Are we almost there?" You looked at Kapi in confusion and started to feel a bit uncomfortable. "Yep, were almost- heyy, are you starting to think I'm robbing you?" He looked at you with sadness in his eyes and starts to whimper. "Not at all Kapi, I just felt a bit suspicious of you" you answered him and he whimpered a bit more. "Kapi please don't feel bad! Look here-" you reach your arm out and start patting him. "GaH-! Hey stop I'm on the road...!" He tried to move your hand away while trying to keep his hands on the wheel. "Aww, I know you like it!" and Pat his head more. "STOP!" He yells at you and you quickly pull your hand away, he had a angry expression on his face. "Sorry Kapi.. I just couldn't help myself remembering how cute you were at the arcade when I Pat your head!" You started to feel a bit bad but also had hope that he would forgive you. "You remembered?" He looks at you smiling with the most biggest smile and huge adorable eyes. "Yes, how would I forget?" You smiled and touched his arm. "Yay! Woops-" when Kapi said yay he took his arms off of the wheel and put his hands in the air to celebrate but then remembered about the wheel. "Kapi! Start paying more attention to the wheel,silly cat!" You giggled and smiled. "Alright we're here Y/N!" He opened the door and hopped out. "Come on Y/N! Don't leave me hanging!". You also got out of the car and followed where he steps to his house. He opened the door for you and you looked around and saw his mom was at home cooking food and it smelt pretty good! You didn't see his dad but it was okay. "My, who's this? They're a doll!" Kapi's mom walked up to you and started squishing your cheeks, you started to laugh. "Hello! I'm one of Kapi's friends, we just meant today at the arcade" You smiled. "Mom! Please, when I bring a friend over can you not do that to them?" Kapi blushed in embarrassment. "No no, it's fine!" You patted his back and he purred. "Wow Kapi, you already have some affection for them, haven't you just meant?" His mom looked a bit confused but found it cute. "Mom, You should check the food..you don't want it to burn right?" He tried to get his mom away from you and him. "Oh, right! Okayyy well can you guys wait at the couch? I'll get some of your games!" His mom ran to the kitchen and started to cook again. "You have games Kapi?" You looked at him and asked. "Yeah, it's for Vr.in fact, I have 2 for me and my mom, it won't hurt if you use it for today right?" He smiled. "Oh, not at all, she can use my Vr, I don't even use it often so it should feel brand new!" His mom walked past us and went to his room. "Aw, Kapi your mom is so wholesome!" You smiled at him which made him blush. "O-oh, thanks...!" He scratched the back of his head. "Kapi darling, you need to clean your room later today after your done hanging out with that doll! Or is she staying?" His mom gave him the Vr's and cables so it can setup in the living room. "Y/N? Do you want to stay?" He asked you looking at you. "Hm, sure! My parents aren't around and they won't mind" you looked at him and he softly smiled. "Great! Well here ya go, dinner is almost ready!" His mom gave him the Vr's and ran off to the kitchen again. "Hey, I'll set these up for you" he got the Vr's and walked up to the tv to set them up.