121-end

return

Marry a sickly former marshal

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 121 The Final Battle (5) Their Family

    After Gu Lingxi gave the order, the light gathered by the warships lined up slowly lit up, about to blast on the spaceship.

    Hidden in the dark universe, General Lek, who was dying, squinted at this scene, and quickly issued instructions to the surrounding Zerg with special Zerg sound waves.

    Hundreds of elite Zerg compound eyes flickered, and they said silently in their hearts: "For the mother emperor! For the race!"

    For the future of the Zerg, even if they are all dead, it is worthwhile for the mother emperor to survive.

    A cold light flashed in Lek's eyes, and the energy he had just swallowed the lieutenant was enough for him to open the dark universe once, but only once!

    He must take advantage of these dull imperial orc soldiers before they find them hidden in the dark universe, and succeed in one fell swoop.

    ……

    ——At the moment when Gu Lingxi gave the "launch" command, hundreds of white lights flashed, converging into a terrifying light full of energy, and rushed straight towards the mother egg.

    At the moment when the light particles were emitted, whether it was the hidden little princess and Wan, the imperial soldiers who had secretly decided to help, or the insects such as Lek hiding in the dark universe, all moved.

    The little princess quickly controlled Shaoyu to shuttle among the crisscrossing light rays, and Lek also tore through the dark universe at the moment when the sight of the imperial orc army was obstructed by the instantaneous burst of light rays.

    "Om!" Hundreds of large insects, several meters long, suddenly appeared in the line of sight, and in an instant they were bombarded into coke.

    The strong visual impact made Lu Wanwan's scalp numb in an instant. She took a deep breath and bit her lip hard to force herself to stay calm and awake.

    The violent concussion and explosion ensued, and Gu Xunting's masseter muscles tightened, manipulating Shanyu to avoid the broken corpses and the exploded spacecraft fragments.

    His attention was highly concentrated, and his long and narrow eyes had completely turned into brilliant gold, and his broken hair had all turned into pure platinum.

    "Go." Gu Lingxi also roared--

    Within a few seconds of this impact, a decision had already been made. Gu Lingxi and others, who swear to the death to advance and retreat with the former marshal of the empire and the current temporary commander, also took advantage of this wave of shining light to secretly control the mecha, as much as possible. Rush to support.

    They are not just the little people who hide behind the hero and look at them with open eyes. Fighting against the Zerg is not a matter of Gu Xunting and Lu Wanwan.

    Therefore, even if the explosion zone of light particles would be very dangerous, the top zerg elites could not beat them, but they would never move forward.