41-50

return

Marry a sickly former marshal

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 41

    Xie Ke cracked and talked a lot. Lu Wanwan looked at the dense radiation and thought that Gu Xunting seemed to be unaffected in front of her. His heart was sour, he took a deep breath, and asked, "There is no cure. Is Gao's treatment plan available?"

    Xie Ke pushed his eyes and wanted to say that there was almost no, but he thought of something, he hesitated, and said tentatively, "I remember, there seems to be a natural female with the same name as you?"

    Lu Wanwan quickly reacted, "Are you trying to ask me, what is my talent?"

    Xie Ke nodded-

    nearly four months ago, news of a natural female in the empire came up. The news, of course, did not make Lu Wanwan show up, but he also vaguely remembered the name.

    Later, some wealthy people with mixed fish and dragons came to him for treatment and mentioned Lu Wanwan.

    However, there was a flash of surprise in his eyes under the lens. He didn't expect Lu Wanwan to choose Gu Xunting. After all, the scar on the forehead of the former Marshal's face hadn't completely subsided yet.

    Lu Wanwan did not hesitate, "My talent is purification."

    Xie Ke froze for a moment. "Purification?"

    "Yes." Lu Wan nodded, his eyes fell on the coffee table between the two of them. The pot looked like a string. On the fleshy grapes, he stretched out his hand, "Like this."

    "Huh?" Xie Ke followed her hand and saw a few ray of white light.

    Those purification elements were submerged in Susu, and almost immediately, the uppermost part of Susu overflowed with faint black impurities.

    Lu Wanwan retracted his hand and smiled lightly at Xie Ke's surprised gaze, "I think maybe my talent will also help treat Gu Xunting to some extent."

    "Maybe, Dr. Xie Ke, you can make a new treatment plan. "

    ...

    Lu Wanwan and Xie Ke discussed in the next room for a long, long time.

    After the first hour of waiting, Fang Fang remembered Lu Wanwan's instructions, opened his belly and poured a cup of purple jade fruit juice to Gu Xunting.

    But the little princess refused, and Fangfang, who didn't know how to face the rejection, had to put the juice in his belly again.

    Gu Xunting's fingertips still kept the temperature of the cup of warm purple jade juice, and the whole cat was trembling from the hair to the tip of the ears.

    The waiting time was too difficult, even though he was reluctant to admit it, but...

    he still felt a little uneasy ashamed.

    Obviously he is not disturbed.

    No matter what the outcome of Lu Wanwan's discussion with Xie Ke is, he has no right to be upset.

    He was already prepared and told himself not to have extravagant expectations, right?

    Isn't the betrayal and abandonment of the past two decades not enough to make him give up?