12

"The names of our crushes." Emma said with a frown.

Haya looked at Tomo, silently asking for help however the latter shook her head as if saying that it was futile since the blonde was too determined for either of them to stop her.

"I think I prefer the money." (Y/N) replied trying to act as calm as possible.

"Fine then. If I win you'll give the name of your crush and if you win I'll give you 25,000 yen. Deal?" The blonde proposed leaving all three girls at a loss of words.

"Wha- No, Emma... That's- Urg, okay." (Y/N) muttered shaking her head, still shocked by the proposal. "If you want to know it that much, fine. We'll bet the name of our crushes."

"Good." Emma smirked before turning to the blackette. "Tomo, deal."

"Huh? Oh, okay." She muttered still a little lost while shuffling the cards.

The two girls kept looking at each other intensely while Tomo shuffled, making her wonder if this was a good idea. Of course, she had tried to stop the blonde but when Emma made up her mind there was no stopping her.

"Guys, are you sure you want to do this?" Haya asked nervously, feeling very tense about the aura both of their friends gave off. "I mean, you always play poker. Maybe instead we could play a nice game of monopoly-"

"No, we are playing poker." Emma interrupted, not taking her eyes off (Y/N) for a second.

"Okay..." Haya mumbled in surrender as Tomo dealt the cards.

When both of them got their two cards, the air got even heavier than before. From this point on, every sound, every expression, every little movement could give away their victory and neither wanted that to happen. As all of their past games showed, (Y/N) had the upper hand when it came to reading people as well as bluffing but Emma could always use that to her advantage.

'This is a game I'm going to win.' They both thought.

Emma placed her hand on the two cards in front of her without taking her eyes from (Y/N). The latter mirrored her actions and prepared to grab the cards. Tomo and Haya looked at them wondering if they were the same two girls that were talking so nonchalantly a few hours ago.

Both girls lifted their cards and took a peak of what Tomo had handed them while eyeing their opponent, searching for any hint of what the other had on their hands. As calmly as they could, they placed the cards down on the floor waiting for Tomo to place the shared cards on the floor.

'A seven and a queen. Not bad, but not too good either. Guess my hand depends on what the other three cards are.' She thought to herself, trying to keep a straight face while waiting for Tomo.

"Tomo?" (Y/N) asked in a monotonous tone, finally taking her eyes off the blonde to look at the blackette.

"Yes?" Tomo asked quietly.

"The cards." Emma added, turning to her as well.

"Oh! S-Sure." She commented placing all three cards, facing down before showing what the first card was, seven of diamonds. Her eyes looked at Emma, searching for a reaction but saw nothing. She was being much more careful this time than before.

"Should I show the next one?" Tomo asked as her hand hovered over the second card.

"Yeah." Emma agreed, not showing any emotion in her voice. (Y/N) noticed this lack of emotion and wondered why it was so important for Emma that she admitted she liked Mikey.

'Maybe she's one of those over-protective sisters?' She thought, distracting herself of the game for a moment.

"Raise." Emma said as she watched the second card, making (Y/N) return to reality.

"What?" (Y/N) asked raising her voice a little as she had been caught off guard.

"Do you not want to?" Emma smirked knowing she had caught (Y/N) distracted.

'Another queen... Two pairs then.' She thought before mentally cursing since it was pretty low hand of cards.

"To what?" The (h/c) colored girl asked, trying to fix her earlier mistake.

"You'll tell me his name and you'll stop talking to him." Emma declared with a scowl.

"No." (Y/N) denied immediately, she rarely had a crush and she wasn't going to give away the opportunity of becoming something else because of a bet. "No way."

"Why not?" Emma retorted.

"Are you going to stop talking to your crush if I win?" (Y/N) asked in return, knowing Emma wasn't going to do it either.

"Tch... Fine, then you'll tell me everything that happens between you two." She bet instead.

"Seriously?" (Y/N) asked, suspecting Emma was in fact an over-protective sister. "Fine, you'll have to win first."

"Don't you worry about that." Emma smirked, making (Y/N) wonder if she was serious or just bluffing.

"Oh, I won't." She replied with the same confidence as the blonde.

"Should I... ?" Tomo asked her hand hovering over the last card.

"Yes." Both of them answered in unison, staring at each other with such ferocity Haya swore she saw sparks flying between the two.

As Tomo showed the last card and (Y/N)'s heart started pounding. A three of spades. This meant that if Emma had anything higher than two pairs, she would loose. It was safe to say that odds weren't on her side however when she saw Emma's face, she could tell the blonde wasn't very content about the results.

"Show your decks." Tomo asked, pretty curious about the result herself as was Haya.

Both of them placed their cards down and were shocked by the result.

"What?" Both of them asked surprised.

"No way, what are the odds?" Haya chuckled while looking at their cards, both of them had a queen and a seven. (Y/N) felt as if she could breath again, knowing she hadn't lost.

"Yeah, what are the odds." Emma growled while looking at Tomo.

"I swear I shuffled them." Tomo said, raising her hands in the air.

"I guess it's a tie." (Y/N) said, pretty satisfied with the result. "Then the bet's canceled."

"What? No." Emma flinched.

"But it's a tie." (Y/N) repeated.

"Then we'll both say who we like." Emma retorted, unsatisfied with the result but too stubborn to give up.

"Why?" (Y/N) inquired, not too pleased with her idea.

"Because it's a tie. We both lost." She argued, making (Y/N) tense up all over again.

"Fine, then." She surrendered, knowing Emma wasn't going to stop until she confessed who she liked.

"On the count of three?" Tomo asked.

"Yes." Emma said.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three."

"Mikey/Draken." (Y/N) and Emma said.

"You like Draken?" Haya asked surprised.

"And you like Mikey?" Emma asked raising her voice in awe.

A/N — I got so inspired writing this chapter for some reason xdxd I don't even play poker (i had to google how to play it on wikihow and im pretty sure it's still wrong but who cares 🌝)

And girls, if you've figured out a spoiler... DONT SPOIL IT 😤... JK xdxd But I got a little bummed out since I thought I was being subtle about it 😂 FYI there's also hints about another spoiler but none of you have figured it out yet 🙃 I'll reveal it in a couple of chapter so let's see if you catch it before that 🤍 Thank you for all the votes and comments 🥰 Love you all