Lu Wanwan: "..."

    So did she get an ironic honey candy?

    Gu Xunting did not expect that she would mention mental power. He recalled the way Lu Wanwan blushed that day, and his heart was warm. He wanted to agree shamelessly, but noticed Lu Wanwan’s expression and guessed that she should be eating. At the fruit of the irony, he smiled helplessly.

    He wanted to say,'Okay, I won't use it', but when it came to his lips, it turned into, "Okay, I will use it."

    Gu Xunting frowned unchecked, and pursed his lips.

    "..." Lu Wanwan looked at his expression and suddenly couldn't guess whether the big cat was telling the truth.

    "I'm telling the truth." Lu Wanwan wanted to say that what she was saying was ironic, but the words changed again as soon as she spoke.

    Gu Xunting curled his lips slightly, "I'm telling the truth."

    Lu Wanwan: "..." So are you telling the truth or an irony?

    She felt very weak, so she didn't speak at all, and used her eyes to signal the start of treatment, and slowly closed her eyes.

    The fire-attributed star sand passage is indeed narrower than the water-attributed path. Lu Wanwan approached the little princess’s spirit pool bit by bit as before. Most of the "black mist" there has dissipated, leaving only a small one. In part, there are some tiny floating surroundings.

    Lu Wanwan, as before, was wrapped in a black mist and moved arduously along the passage to the Xingsha.

    Perhaps the honey candy is very effective, or the fire-attributed star sand has a small capacity, and Lu Wanwan's mental power is still less than half, and the channel formed by the star sand is already dim enough.

    Lu Wanwan conveyed the last few purification elements, wrapped in a black mist and pulled back, but what made her feel a little strange is that the fine black mist near Gu Xunting's spiritual pool seemed to be much less than before.

    Moreover, Lu Wanwan was faintly aware that in addition to the purification elements and radiation she transported in, there seemed to be another element faintly present in his body.

    If you look closely, some faint black light spots happen to be around those tiny black fog, as if they have only recently appeared.

    Does the little princess want to awaken the power too?

    What element is it?

    This guess made Lu Wanwan happy. She carefully withdrew her mental energy, accidentally touching a little black element, her spirit numb instantly, and she couldn't move.

    Gu Xunting squinted patiently, sweating on her forehead, and realizing her strangeness, she slowly released the mental power she had been suppressing, and slowly approached Lu Wanwan's.

    Lu Wanwan originally felt a little numb, but she instantly escalated to the excitement and numbness that she couldn't speak.

    Lu Wanwan felt that the whole person was soft, and when the little princess sent her weak mental power back, she was lying on the table and couldn't move.

    "..." Although the little princess was also irritated with ears and tails, it was better later than Lu.

    He let go of her hand, sealed the fire-attribute star sand, and slowly approached it, saying "Is it uncomfortable?" It became "Is it very comfortable?"