Lu Wanwan was accustomed to his reticent appearance, and there was no special reaction, and she turned and closed the door.

    The little princess' eyes were dim, she retracted her gaze for a long time, half of her clear cheeks were red, with a pair of aggrieved eyes under her eyes, her fingertips pressed on her lips, and she slowly moved across, not knowing what she was thinking.

    ...

    Maybe it was because the tests in the first two days had consumed too much energy. Lu Wanwan fell asleep very heavily this night, and when she woke up, it was almost noon the next day.

    She rubbed her dizzy head, washed her well and didn't waste time. After simply checking the abilities in her body, she opened her brain to observe the treatment plan left by Xie Ke.

    Similar to the previous few times, the last few treatments still require things such as star sand, blood source stone, Xuenuojing sweet soup or purple jade juice to supplement nutrition and physical strength.

    Lu Wanwan took out the specially made medicine chest containing the star sand, which was not the water-based star-sand they had been using before, but the fire-based.

    Xie Ke’s inventory was basically given to them, but the water-attributed star sand itself was relatively small. During this period of time, they were all used up one after another, leaving only two fire-attributed ones.

    Xie Ke reminded them that the fire-attributed star sand is not as gentle as the water attribute, and the guiding path formed is not obvious enough, and it needs to consume more mental power.

    Lu Wanwan discussed the treatment with the little princess today. A large part of the reason was that they got honey candy from the purple star.

    When she came to the main cabin, Fang Fang and the little princess had already prepared their lunch, obviously waiting for her.

    Lu Wanwan was a little embarrassed. After the two had lunch, they cleared the table and were ready to start treatment.

    Lu Wanwan opened the ball, revealing the two honey candy inside.

    "There are side effects." She handed one over to the little princess's big hand. "You can tell the truth or an irony after eating."

    "Yeah." Gu Xunting replied. He knew about it yesterday.

    Lu Wanwan smiled at him, and ate her honey candy-the

    rich sweetness spread in the mouth, mixed with the icy rustle, the taste was very good.

    As soon as she finished eating, she felt a strong warmth rising from her stomach, mobilizing a little bit of mental energy, she watched Gu Xunting also eat one, and picked up one side of the star sand.

    The two clasped their fingers as before and placed Xingsha in place.

    Lu Wanwan looked at Gu Xunting's long eyelashes, and suddenly thought of the last time he was shocked by his mental power to make his whole body soft.

    After hesitating, I wanted to tell the little princess not to use mental power during the treatment, but when it came to my lips, it became, "Gu Xunting, remember to use mental power when you wait for the treatment."

    "... "

    She struggled for a while and changed her statement. She wanted to say,'I didn't want you to use mental power', but she said, "You must use mental power."