"I have asked this question many times to everybody and I'm kind of known for it, but I want to switch it up. . . feeling a bit frisky."

"What the fuck?" Ximena mutters stopped in the game to stare at his famous Minecraft character.

"What is. . . mhm. . . your favorite Sidemen member?"

"The obvious answer is VikkStar123, right?"

"Correct."

"But I have to say Harry-" Tommy agape his mouth about to speak, but Ximena quickly spoke. "Only because he helped me get a job! I wouldn't be here without him."

"You still have MrBeast. Which by the way, can he buy me a car?"

"You would crash the second you get in it. Like-like not even start it or anything, just the holy power of you would make the whole car disassemble into pieces."

"I'm a God, good to know. . . good to know."

"I- what? No. . . okay whatever." She huffs. "Did you know Vik has-"

"Cool hair? I know I've seen it."

Ximena snickers as she poked a gum ball with a pen. "Not what I was going to say, but he has just a random circle gum, you know those balls?"

The teen erupted into laughter. "He has balls?"

"Yeah, no shit!" Her high-pitched voice vocalize. "I'm saying those bubble gum balls- TOMMY!" She shouts once again hearing his laugh through the headsets. "It's pink if anybody wants to know."

"That's gross X. . . can I call you X?"

"Sure, I don't mind."

"Big X. Yeah- wait no it sounds like you're my big X which in talking terms sounds weird. How about," he went silent trying to brainstorm nicknames. "Mena?"

"You can call me that. So, big Mena or big M?"

"My brain doesn't work that fast woman; I call you women instead."

The call went silent before Ximena whispers into the mic. "Sexist."

"I love women I'm not!" Resulting in her laughing holding onto her stomach.

"WE BOTH HAVE MANY THINGS IN COMMON." Tommy starts off his sentence as he drops wood at the Minecraft avatar. "You hate KSI, I hate KSI. You love women, I love women. . . probably even more but still!" He muffles the last sentence. "But something we don't have in common is I hate Karl and you're in love with him."

"Uhhh I wouldn't go as far as say I'm in love with the guy more like I adore him." She truthfully replies finishing up her house.

"Ew gross. . . hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY, why are destroying the cobble penis?"

"Because we hate men here."

Tommy opens his mouth for a second before closing it. "True."

"We can make cobble b- you know what," Tommy laughs after registering her cut off sentence. "I think it's time for me to go."

"No, no, no! We were having fun making fun of people we hate and talking about Vikkstar."

"I gotta you know. . . school and stuff."

"Imagine being in school. Fuck, I have an essay to do, goodbye Mina and chat." He quickly left the voice chat leaving her there in chuckling. Looking over to her buzzing phone seeing new message from the guy, she picked it up to reply back.

💌 MESSAGES

TOMMY
it was fun talking to you. how do
you feel about joining one of my
mod videos on my youtube channel?

XIMENA
i would like to just tell me when! and
i too had fun talking with you

have fun with your essay and if you need
any help feel free to ask

TOMMY
thank you bye
READ 7:50 PM

XIMENA
bye bye
READ 7:52 PM

ZERO SPEAKS!
YOOOOOO CAUGHT A HISTORIC
MOMENT. But in all seriousness thank
you so much for the support <33 /p

 But in all seriousness thankyou so much for the support <33 /p

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━