𝟎𝟏𝟔.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 016.
tw/cw - swearing

Quackity | Quackity
look im so tall

Quackity | Quackitylook im so tall

[view more replies]

Meow | ximenahernandez
you literally made me step back???
|
Spifey | Spifey
youre just small
|
Meow | XimenaHernandez_
your clothes, hand it over /nsx

Meow | ximenahernandez
california girls 😍😍😍

Meow | ximenahernandezcalifornia girls 😍😍😍

[view more replies]

user | user
how tall is quackity?
|
Meow | ximenahernandez
7'27

Karl :) | KarlJacobs_
love the prom pictures! and your new user
|
Sapnap | Sapnap
they grow up so fast!

Eret | The_Eret
check dms;)
|
Meow | ximenahernandez
oh la la😩

user | user
hand placement sir

user | user
who took this photo?
|
Meow | ximenahernandez
a random stranger, just surprised they
didnt steal my phone

user | user
pop off

user | user
3/5 feral boys

user | user
quAkIty YoU oKaY? yOuR faCe dOEs
nOt lOok okAY /j

💌 IRL

CALIFORNIA WAS SHIT. The climate made the female feel like shit from the second she was off the airplane. Getting off the plane was a hassle since a toddler was sobbing in the middle of the isle with their parents not even caring about the sobbing kid of theirs. Then her belongings were lost so when Alex had arrived, they had to wait fifteen minutes just for security to find her bags.

Then when arriving to Alex's place, he somehow forgot his house keys, so Ximena had to jump through the window of his room and since she didn't know the layout, she accidentally bumped into his mother which she screamed Spanish curses.

Alex forgot his mother was home apparently. So, after calling the male and getting the whole situation the two were now in Alex's room.

"My mom loves you." Alex teases from his set up.

Ximena groans into the pillow of his. "Stop, she literally looked so horrified, cursed me out in Spanish. . . I can't handle being in this house." Her voice only came out as muffles since her face was currently submerged in a pillow.

"You haven't met Tiger yet."

"He probably hates me and hasn't even met me!" She cries out which he found humorous. "I swear one of those stans hexed me, those fucking thirteen year old's."

With widen eyes, he faces her way then stood up to walk out the room. He knew she was joking of course, but he wanted her to show that not everything was terrible. So, he came back with a feline who gave a quiet meow when seeing a new presence.

Ximena whipped her face towards Alex who was holding Tiger with both his hands carefully as if he were afraid. "Cat!" She cheers sitting up as Alex set the feline down on the bed. Tiger eyes curiously looked at her. "Hi, its okay." Cautiously she extended her hand out waiting for Tiger to interacted.

"What if he claws your face out?" Alex laughs which the blonde sulked. "He won't!" He spoke before pausing into a whisper. "I don't think so."

Looking back at intriguing cat, he crawls closer to smell the female. Gradually, her tattooed hand tenderly lands on his head giving a few pats. A smile appears on her lips as the cat came closer to her.

"That fucker."

Ximena giggles as both of her hands pets the noisy feline. "I love cats."

"I love women."

"I'm not kissing you."

"Whatttt? I would never think that." She glared at him. "We should call the boys, yeah? Yeah."

ZERO SPEAKS!
Quackity content time!!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━