Chapter 67

Mountain Peak Estate

"YU...Your parent has contacted the media and booked a hall in a hotel for 1pm today." Sam told YU as they have their breakfast together

"What does they plan to do?" YU suddenly felt overcome with fear.

SAM hugged him and gave him strength. As his husband, he could help him control the entertainment industry. But when it came to family, there was nothing he could do - yet, family was his biggest weakness.

"I think you should be asking what they plans to say..."

"I'll get someone to stop them." Sam understood what he wanted to say. So he quickly gave Richard a call.

......
For the first time ever Yuteng give Yangyang a phone call " Yangyang what did you do to my parent? You've crossed my bottom line..."

"I am taking everything the Yang Family owns and I will become the successor of the family business."

Yangyang's expression darkened as he became interested in Yuteng's provocation, "Your mother has always been a mistress daughter , and then she decided to marry a mafia , ofcourse grandpa will disown her ."

Yuteng growled, "You just wait Yangyang....."

At this time, Sam grabbed his waist and turned him around, "Wifey, we failed to stop them I think they was afraid you'd sensed something was wrong, so they rushed off as soon as they left. Let's head directly to the hotel!"

Seeing YU's expression, Sam's heart broke. But...there wasn't much he could do...

After taking Yuteng's call, Yangyang directly threw his phone on the desk. Seeing his fired up expression, his assistant asked, "President Yang, what happened?"

Yangyang stood up from his seat and looked at the words 'Acting President' on the glass door of his office. With a smirk, he replied, "Yang Yuteng said he's going to fight for the role of successor."

"Did it come straight from Yuteng's mouth? It doesn't sound like something he would say."

"It's because he found out I've been insulting his mother," Yang yang scoffed.

"President Yang, I have a feeling something's not right. " Yangyang's assistant was a meticulous person. Knowing that Yuteng was normally the type to remain aloof from the world, it didn't seem right for him to be easily angered. Unless, of course, things were really serious.

...

YU couldn't understand what was happening, so the fear in his heart increased.

Sam could tell that YU was anxious. The more he didn't speak, the more he was struggling inside.

"I've thought it over and over again, but I still can't figure out what they wants to expose to the media."

"I have a feeling they already prepared  for the worst..."

Sam held onto YU's icy cold hands and gently comforted him, "Let them say what they wants to say. As long as we hold onto them afterwards, that's all that matters. Richard has already contacted the hotel. We won't let them leave  again."

"Zihong...."

"It's OK. Listen to me, I'm here."

Hearing this, YU slowly calmed down. With this reliable shoulder to lean on, nothing bad could possibly happen.

"OK, I'll listen to you. They can say what they wants to say."

The story behind his birth was no longer a secret, so the worst that could happen was for him to appear on the headlines again. He'd pulled through much worse. As if revealing the truth would scare him.