WHERE IT ALL STARTED

'I'm leaving dont wait for me Taehyung' was all he said before slamming the door an drove away to his slutty girlfriend. Tae didnt respond him anyway he didnt even got the chance. 'Here we go again' with that he smiled sadly and went to bed.
They were a loving couple before, always put each other first but after Jungkook got a new Secretary Lisa who is a slut and gold digger entered their life everything went downhill. He hate Taehyung to the core and always try to get in Jungkook's pants now she succeeded.
Jungkook didnt like at first but still she does has her ways, she was obssesed with Jungkook that he didnt even care about the happy family.
Jungkook never ever treated Tae like this in his entire life, they have been in a relationship for 5 years which at their 5th Anniversary Jungkook proposed him and married to each other till now, but they never planned that one day they would be losing all of it, forever???
Jungkook was the CEO of Jeon Industrial, while Tehyung majored in Arts but Jungkook stop him from getting a job as he said he's too beautiful that if he got a job he would lose him, that was the real thought of Jungkook that time, but guess what? Their fate already planned a different thing for them...

(Taekook ka ziak chak lutuk a 😂😂)