Chapter 1

Karl was sat at his computer with Sapnap who was seated to the left of him and Quackity who was sitting to the right.

It had been months since the three of them decided they wanted to meet up. It finally happened. They all agreed to stream once everything was set up properly and that's what brought them  to this very moment.

The stream hadn't started yet, the three were just simply creating small talk while music played. It was much louder than them, so they weren't worried.

It only took a few minutes, before Karl brought up his webcam and turned the music down, allowing everyone to see them.

"Hello chat! How are you all doing today? The meetup between Quackity, Sapnap and I finally happened!" Karl call out cheerfully. He had way too much excitement inside of him.

"Todos ustedes son tontos y a Karl no le gustas de todos modos" (I don't speak spanish, so I apologize if it's wrong. It was supposed to say "You are all dumb and Karl doesn't like you") Quackity spoke up first. "That means 'Hello chat! Karl is so happy to see you all and so am I"

"Ah okay!" Karl smiles and looks over at Sapnap, as if silently telling him to speak up. It was an awkward few minutes as the two locked eye contact with Quackity behind Karl.

"Ay don't forget about me" Quackity pouts from behind Karl. He was one needy friend, that's for sure.

"Alright, so. We have lots of things planned for the next three months that we will be together! I hope you all will be here for it because it is going to be fire!" Karl practically falls out of his chair as he says fire, throwing a fist into the air.

His goggles then fell off the top of his head and smacked him in the face. Ouch. "Ah-!" He fumbled to try and stop them, but was too late.

"Karl if you're going to be feral don't put your goggles on top of your head, that's how you get hurt" Sapnap pipes up from the other side of the brunette.

"Yeah. I couldn't tell" He gave a soft sigh, rubbing the spot his goggles had smacked. There was going to be a bruise there later for sure.

____________

After about two hours, Karl bid his farewells to chat along with Quackity and Sapnap. After they had ended the stream, the brunette with a bruise now soiled onto his face fell into Sapnap's arms.

Quackity then fell on top of Karl and smiled. He didn't like being left out, so he decided to insert himself to avoid loneliness.

"We should all sleep, it's been a long day and we had a decently long stream" Karl sleepily announced. He then squeezed out from between the other two males, before standing next to the bed. He knew he was going to be stuck in the middle.

Sapnap nodded in response and dragged Quackity towards the bed. He then tossed him onto it and patted the middle spot for Karl, which he happily took. The three of them then fell asleep cuddled up with one another. How cute.

_________________

Karl was the first of the three boys to wake up. He didn't want to move due to being sandwiched in between two people he loved so deeply. He would never tell them that, of course, but that won't stop him from feeling this way.

Karl's stomach growled. Had the not eating finally caught up to him? He wasn't quite sure, but he just lay there. Waiting. Hoping Sapnap, the one on the outside, would wake up and free him from his snuggly prison.

It took what felt like hours before Sapnap gave a soft grunt. Karl had begun shifting around in their arms in an attempt to escape. All it did was make Sapnap pull him closer, giving out a groan.