A/N

I was inspired to write this book during the first lockdown in 2020, during the first waves of the pandemic. Unfortunately I never got around to finish it, because how difficult and mentally draining 2020 was - surprising not as a result from the pandemic, but other events in my life!

I haven't been writing at all recently, but I'm starting to find the urge to write again. Before fully committing to writing again, I thought I might as well share this story I had laying around. I'm really excited to finally be sharing this story with you - it's on the shorter side, but I really enjoyed every second I spent working on it, and it was a big step to help me step out of my comfort zone in writing.

I won't stretch this out, so just to list some important details about this book:

There is no romantic focus in this story, but pretty big hints towards one ship in particular, with a small hint towards another. As with all my books, leaving hateful comments about the ships or in response to anybody reacting to the ships, will be a good way to get yourself blocked. Not just about ships either, hateful comments towards other readers in general will not be tolerated. It's not that difficult to keep a nasty opinion to yourself!

I'll be updating roughly once a week. If a skip an update, it'll be as a result from something that came up outside of my control. This book is finished, so at no point will I simply not update due to a lack of motivation or writers block.

As always, I really hope you guys enjoy the story! My readers have significantly shrunk recently as the fandom grows smaller, so unfortunately that has been affecting my will to write fanfictions and I will probably give this hobby up to write original stories eventually. But for those who are still here and still reading my stories, know that I appreciate each and every one of you, and the comments you leave me always put a smile on my face! Thank you all for sticking around, and I'll see you in Chapter 1!