"And how do you know that?"

"I hear That Night whenever dementors get too close. And my friends and I are very adept at getting information," Harry said with a shrug, slowly letting the glamour that covered his right ear piece fade away, letting Snape see it for the first time – he would have let both drop but he didn't want to give away too much in one go. Snape seemed to be considering him and blinked in surprise when he noticed the new additions to his ear.

"Is that a Christmas gift from the Weasley menaces?" Snape asked slowly, clearly trying to put together everything he had just learnt.

"Might be. Or that might just be a cover for what it really is," Harry replied calmly.

"How long have you been part of the Caecus Phantoms that are allied to the Dark Lord?" Snape asked.

"Since the beginning. I'm Shadow, one of the leaders," he replied, pushing away from the wall.

"Even with everything you've just told me, how do you know I still won't go tell Dumbledore. I may not care about you at all, despite my friendship with Lily."

"His Darkness wouldn't like to find out that you were responsible for losing one of his allies," Harry replied. "And if you think back to what you saw last week and take the time to actually pay attention to the memory, you'll find that there is another big factor to think about."

Harry watched as Snape stared at him, before getting a slightly distant look in his eyes that indicated he was searching through his memories for that specific memory. Harry knew it probably hadn't fully sunk in when he had first seen it, especially since he had forced Snape out pretty quickly after Snape had latched on to that memory. Then Snape wouldn't have had time to think about it with everything else he had to do. Harry leant back against the wall and crossed his arms across his chest as he watched the potions professor.

Harry knew exactly when Snape had found the memory and he smirked. Snape blinked, coming back out of his mind, and stared at him in shock.

"You're the Dark Lord's son," Snape said blankly.

"That I am. Father was extremely pleased when he found out I was alive when I went to him to talk about an alliance."

"So you're not a Potter."

"Oh, I am. Father may be my biological father, but James Potter is still my magically adopted dad, just like Rodolphus is my blood adopted papa."

"You are with the Dark?"

"I am. As you said, I'm part of the Caecus Phantoms, and as I said, I'm the leader."

"The Dark Lord mentioned two leaders, Prince and Shadow."

"My father has yet to be informed that Shadow and Prince are the same person. I am planning on telling my family that small detail during the holidays. And if I hear so much as a whisper about this particular piece of information before then," he said, his voice dropping and becoming colder, as he pushed away from the wall, dropping the glamour from his left ear and the snake wrapped around it, and stalked towards the professor.

"Then you will very much regret it." Harry stopped one step away from Snape, a dagger in his hand again and raised threateningly in the air. He glared at Snape for a moment before giving in to his inner sadist and using his morphing abilities to cause his eyes to flash the same shade of red as his fathers eyes.

"Do I make myself clear?" he asked coldly, stepping away and sheathing the dagger. Snape nodded curtly.

"Good." Snape glared at him for a moment before turning.