Belle: 😑😑😑😑

××××××××××

I rolled my eyes and got up from the couch as I walk towards the door to open it. For a second there, I thought he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend. I was getting frustrated. I don’t know how long I could keep playing charades with him. I swung the door open in annoyance only to be greeted by a handsome boy with all smiles.

“Hi.” He said and I couldn’t help but smile.

“What have I done to you?” I asked and he chuckled.

“Oh, don’t be so dramatic. I wanted to see your face today.” He said and I started to feel butterflies inside me again.

He keeps throwing lines like that out of the blue and it fucking gets me every time.

“Are you doing anything tonight?” He asked.

“Hm, maybe. Why?” I asked.

“Aww, would you rather do anything else than be with me?” He sulked like a baby and pouted.

“Ya, Donato, I never knew you could act like that. Stop it. It’s scary.” I said and he started laughing.

“Damn, why’d you have to be so mean? I was just trying your thing. You seem to get whatever you want every time you do that.” He said and looked at me.

“Come with me tonight.” He said and kissed me.

How the hell do I say no after that? Of course, I’m going with him.

“Fine. But where are we going?” I asked and then he smirked.

“Well, there’s an event at the spicy chicken club tonight.” He said.

“Oh yeah? What event?” I asked.

“You’ll find out when we get there.” He said and then kissed me some more.

“I can just call Criza and ask about it you know?” I said.

“Yeah, you can do that but you won’t get any information from her.” He said and smirked.

“You little shit.” I said and rolled my eyes.

“You’re shorter than I am so that means, you’re the little shit.” He said and I hit his arm playfully.

“What time are we going? It’s almost six Donny.” I asked him.

“Well, you kind of have to get dressed now.” He shyly said and scratched the back of his neck.

“Urgh, why didn’t you tell me sooner!” I said and stood up to get changed.

“Well, it was a last minute thing!” I heard him shout from behind.

I wore a simple dress to match Donny’s outfit. He always dressed simple that’s one of the things I noticed about him but he didn’t need to dress too much or make an effort anyway. Whatever he wears suits him very well. He is just naturally attractive without even trying.

When I got out of my room, Donny stood up and scanned me from head to toe and I’ve yet need to get used to it. It’s just that there’s something about the way he stares. It’s like he holds this power over me that make my knees weak. The first time he looked at me that way was when he and I first met at the cafeteria. He was shy and all and I was too sort of but there’s just boldness in there that his eyes couldn’t seem to hide and right now, I couldn’t tell if he wants us to leave or stay here.

“How do you always look this good?” He asked and I laughed.

“Try harder Pangilinan, I’m used to compliments.” I said and walked towards where he is.