Run away ( Donald Trump X Reader) . by ur_superugly .

It was an extremely cold and rainy day. Ha. What a coincidence because I am currently running away from ICES. I was running away and her them. "Come back you little beaner! We are taking you back to your country" They yelled

Couple minutes pass of running-------

I was out of breath when I finally ran to a busy road and tried disguise myself as the people around me but it didn't work. I was the only dark one. Everyone was white. The whiteness was blinding me. When I hear ICES siren coming closer. I run the other direction of where they are coming from and bump into a couple people. There whiteness is so blinding that I finally can't see anything anymore but I just keep on running. I ran a little bit more and then got my vision back. I was looking at my surround when I see the White House in the distant. I began to slow down because I was out of breath. They people were just like before. All white which was blinding me again when at last I see ℎ𝑖𝑚. 𝐻𝑒 was not like the white people. He was orange. He was just sitting in his car yelling at what looked liked my second cousin Jose Carlos Juan Jr Sanchez Martinez the third. " You poor Mexican stop getting close to my car. You need to stay away! You are going to give of your disease called pocks or porzoerle or something." I was angry at him for yelling at my cousin but I also sort of liked it. It made me feel some-type of way. Not only he made me feel this unexplainable way he also was different looking. He had orangish skin like a tangerine and yellow hair like corn husk. He was breathe taking. I couldn't take my eyes off him but everything came crashing down when I heard the sirens again. I ran and ran through the traffic and over cars when I hear a screeeech sound. I look down and when I slide across a car it left poop marks and a scratch. " You nasty,fat, beaner! How dare you do that to my car!" He yelled "I-I am sorry sir, I didn't mean to." "You didn't mean to do it? Than what were you doing? Wait this is some scam isn't it? I see you teenagers doing these scams to make money but it is not going to work on me." "NO. It is not a scam it was an accident. I am running away from ICES and this accidentally happened. I am not scamming you. I am not like every teenager. I am different. *does the debby ryan* " hm you are different. Wil- Will you come into the car. I will protect you. " really?!?" " no dumb fatty, i was wasting your time so the ices can get you, nah just kidding get in. We went to the White House and lived a happy life until Donald Trump cheated on me with another Mexican and younger person. It was my cousin Jose Carlos Juan Jr Sanchez Martinez the third.