CHAPTER 13 || YOU! TRADED MY SOUL ROSHNI?

Start from the beginning

"Lie!... Another lie!... Not Mallika, but you did the deal!... for power"; And now here you are, showing your fake concern! What do you want to show? Go! Get out of here!" Aman got angry and ordered Roshni to leave.

Roshni knew that there was no use in saying anything to Aman, so she left.

When Mallika woke up, she asked Aman to go to the club, to which they both left.

The wound on Roshni's hand was still bleeding.

Roshni was sitting on the floor at the door of the outhouse, she slept there.

Aman and Mallika return from the club.

Mallika went inside.

Aman saw her sitting there and called her loudly.

"Roshni! What do you want to show now? Care! Fake Care!"

Aman taunts her with a smirk.

"Ji... woh... I accidentally..." Roshni tried to say.

He came close to her, and pinned her vigorously against the wall and grabbed her wrist.

With the passage of time her wound was getting deeper and darker.

Aman left her. Roshni went inside, and so did Aman.

Aman was doing some work in his room when he got a call from Khanna, "Sir, I have made a big mistake. The Rs. 30 crore that was withdrawn from the company's account was withdrawn by Roshni ji at the behest of the accountant, because you were not there, so I had asked her to sign it.", Khanna told Aman.

"And you're telling me all this now!?" Aman said angrily, and threw the phone.

Then Aman saw that there was blood on his hand. He remembered that he had held Roshni's wrist. Then Aman realized, that when Roshni came to the house, she addressed him with the name, "Aman", but she never takes his name. One year ago, she used to call him "Khanbaba", and now she calls him "Mr. Khan". And another fact was, if she wanted him to die, she wouldn't have saved him earlier.

So, Aman decided to listen to Roshni. But when he went outside to talk to Roshni, he saw Roshni walking towards the entrance of the house.

He didn't feel right, so he followed her.

Roshni was not in her senses.

She was under stress, and was also under the control of the kaala jinn.

You might remember that the Kaala Jinn took her blood.

Roshni was on her way, and Aman was following her. Suddenly a car came and Roshni got hit by the car. Aman runs to her and takes her to the hospital.

The surgery was going on. The doctor came out.

"Mr. Khan, there are many complications in her surgery. We are afraid that we will lose her." The doctor said.

"I can afford anything, but not losing her. Do whatever you want but save her. AT ANY COST!" Aman said to the doctor.
Aman's anger was at its peak. The doctors were also trying their best to save her because they knew, if something happens to Nawab Begum, no one will be able to face Aman's wreath. Because AMAN JUNAID KHAN, was a renowned name.

It took 2 hours for the surgery, the doctors tried their best to save her, and succeeded.
After they did her surgery, the doctor came to Aman.

"After an hour or so you can meet her." The Doctor said.
"I don't want to." Aman said indifferently.
"What?" The Doctor asked as he thought he heard it wrong.
"Nothing, can I take her back?" Aman asked for permission.
"After 3 days." The Doctor told him.
"O.K." Aman said and went in.
After an hour Roshni gained consciousness.
The doctor told Aman to go and meet her.
Aman went in .
He saw Roshni and she also looked at him.
"Khanbaba....." She feebly said.
"Don't call me this! My name is Aman Junaid Khan." Aman replied angrily.

"Khanbaba...." She again whispered.
"Aman Junaid Khan!"

"What has happened to you? Why are you behaving weird? Is there any problem.? And you know, that I call you Khanbaba from the beginning? What's the problem now!?" Roshni frowned.

"And how did we get here? What is all this? What happened? Is everyone in the family OK? Speak up Khanbaba! Is the family fine? Leave all this, Tell me one thing, did you drink the potion that Tabeezi gave you? Yesterday Night, you were with that good hearted Aaliya of yours.
Oh sorry, it has to be drank at midnight. Drink it today. Ok... ?" She kept on talking.

"Stop talking your nonsense!" Aman literally shouted at her.

"Allah Knows Best! What happened to you Khanbaba?" Roshni asked him as she was confused by his behaviour.

Then doctor came in, and noticing Roshni's behaviour, he called Aman out.

"Mr. Khan, is she your relative?" The doctor asked him.
"She is my..... my wife." Aman replied thinking of that day when he ousted her.
"Why is she behaving this way? It has been more than a year since we are separated. And she is talking about the things that happened a year ago." Aman asked him.

"Actually Mr. Khan, I told her that she should not donate blood to Mrs. Parveen, but she is so stubborn.
We had no other choice that day so we took her blood. But I advised her proper rest for about 15 days and told her to take good care of herself and that she should take no stress. She has lost so much blood. And that was the main reason for complications in the surgery.

And also, due an internal injury on her head, seeing the symptoms I think that, may be she is suffering from partial amnesia.
And if you will pressurise her she can even forget her name her family and herself. And it can even result in a brain haemorrhage resulting in her death." The doctor told everything to him.

"OK Mr. Khan, Now I take your leave.
Don't give her stress and take care of whatever I have told you." The doctor told him left.

After the doctor left, Aman was shocked and was thinking of how much "rest" he let her take and how much "stress free" she was because of him.

"She.. was.. on.. verge of death.. because of.. Ammi.. What I did to her.. and what she did.. I need her.. I need my Roshni.. back. " He thought to himself and tears made their way from his eyes.

To be continued...