Chaeyeon pointed at me and Chaewon using her lips.

"They are dating?!" She looked at me then Chaewon.

"No, we're not!" We said in unison. Chaewon and I looked at each other disgusted.

"Ew! I won't date an old duck!" Chaewon said while cringing. I was about to hit her when she suddenly walked out the door.

"Neither I!" I shouted so she could still hear it.

"Even ducks don't eat radish." I said disgustedly.

"But dogs can hurt ducks and tear them into pieces." I looked at Eunbi unnie walking out the door.

"She has a point." Sakura followed Eunbi unnie.

"Yah! She is not a dog!" I defend. 

She's not a dog, she's a cute little puppy!

Chaeyeon chuckles and puts her arm on my shoulder.

"Let's go!" She pulled me out of the studio room.

They always gang up against me, tsk. If only Minju was here, she would take my side.

Chaeyeon has been my partner in crime since middle school but she never helped me or took my side when these 3 started to gang up against me. All she can do is to laugh at us when we are fighting. She's always like that, laughing when someone is against me, especially her girlfriend.

Her girlfriend and I are like Tom and Jerry. She is Tom and I am Jerry. Why? Because Chaewon and Eunbi unnie join her when she is about to lose in our argument.

"Where will we go?" I asked them.

"Where else?" - Sakura

I looked at Chaeyeon. She signaled me 'to eat'.

"But why?"

Chaewon stopped walking and turned around.

"Because we are hungry." She answered before turning her back to me and continuing walking.

"Oh my goodness this old duck." She murmured.

"Aish," 

I want to hit you so badly but we are in public so be thankful.

***************

We are here at Hadongkwan Restaurant and waiting for our order.

"I'm planning to go to Minju's shooting place tomorrow." Eunbi unnie started the conversation.

"That's a good idea! I'll send her a food truck tomorrow. I already told her manager, yesterday." I said.

"You didn't tell us about that." - Chaeyeon

"What do you mean?" I asked her, confused.

"Right, she is hiding things now." - Chaewon

"No, no. It's not like that." I shake my head.

"I was about to---" I stopped when I saw a girl entering the restaurant. I smiled and stood up.

"Hey, Tomi! Here! Here!" I wave my hands to Hitomi.

"I thought Yena was avoiding public figures? Why is she shouting so loud? She is making the people here look at us." I heard Sakura complained to Chaeyeon.

"Just let her." - Chaeyeon

I looked at Chaeyeon and Sakura seriously.

"I am avoiding public figures but that doesn't mean I won't go out with all of you. All of you are still my friends." I said before leaving our table. 

Since we're meeting Hitomi, I didn't wear my cap and mask on purpose. Well, this is my first time going out with them without wearing a cap and mask.

I approached Hitomi. Hitomi hugs me tightly when we met.

"Tomi!" I let go of her hug and faced her.

"Come and join us." I pointed to our table. Eunbi unnie and Chaewon are looking at us while the two love birds have their own world.

Tomi smiled at me shyly.

"Yena-chan you know me and Eu---"

"Ey, just this one." I cut her off and grabbed her hand. 

I pulled her over to our table.

"Tomi is joining us. Sorry for surprising you all." I said smiling.

"Hitomi? It's been a while!" Sakura stands up and hugs Hitomi. 

They knew each other?

"Kura, Nako and Hitomi are in a magazine photoshoot together in Japan last month." Chaeyeon explained even if no one asked.

"Oh, I see." I sat next to Chaewon so Eunbi unnie will be facing Hitomi. I'm facing Sakura while Chaewon is facing Chaeyeon. 

Sakura is now talking to Hitomi while Chaewon, Chaeyeon and I are changing looks at each other

Sakura is now talking to Hitomi while Chaewon, Chaeyeon and I are changing looks at each other. Eunbi unnie is not speaking and looking... somewhere? 

Can't look at Tomi huh.

"Yah! Why did you call Hitomi?" Chaeyeon starts to sign language.

"So, they will not be awkward anymore." I answered her in sign language too. 

Chaewon elbowed my flank when Eunbi unnie suddenly looked at us.

We act normal so she won't suspect us talking about her.

"You know she'll kill us later." Chaewon whispered secretly so Eunbi unnie won't notice her.

"I'll just go to the restroom." Eunbi unnie stands up and heads for the restroom. 

Chaewon hits my arm when Eunbi unnie is already gone.

"Look at what you did!" Chaewon whispered again. 

My phone suddenly vibrates. I took it from my pocket and looked at it. There is a message from Eunbi unnie.

Kwon Eunbi

xx-xxx-xxx

Today 2:17PM

Did you want a death wish?! Why didn't you tell me that Hitomi will come? You know that we are not talking and seeing each other after that day, you punk! It's better for you to get ready later.

I smiled at her text message. 

You should thank me unnie because after this lunch, you and Tomi will be fine again. Just like before.