There's also events from different school organizations that students were encouraged to participate. It wasn't required or anything but it's just that type of thing where everyone can get more friendly or acquainted towards each other. I never really took part in any of it. I used to get invited before but since I never showed up, I guess people just got tired of inviting me. Not until the so called school year end party at Joao's place. From what I know, he's living alone here in Korea. Kinda like me but not entirely. He's free to do whatever he wants. He's free spirited and a complete social butterfly. Unlike me of course.

That's probably why Criza got complete head over heels for him. They're alike and different at the same time. She's so drawn to him and there's just an instant attraction between them. Unlike Belle and I who're taking things slow at the moment. I wonder though, If she'll ever get tired of this set up. Somehow, I thought of upping my game a little bit. After all, it gets boring if you just sit and wait while getting to know each other.

I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to dating. Most of the information I know were based off the internet or according to Criza's experiences. I've dated before don't get me wrong but not by a lot. I've never put much effort into it if you catch my drift. Not until this girl whom I absolutely, positively like.

"So, this party. Do I really have to go? I'm not sure if I'd fit right in." I said as my anxiety starts to kick in.

"Yes you have to go. Or else.-" Belle said and grinned.

"Or else what?" I asked as I chuckled.

"Or else what?" I asked again and she stopped to come up with something that might possibly make me want to go but then she couldn't think of any.

"Dammit!" She cursed and rolled her eyes.

"I'll go in one condition." I said and gave her an evil smile.

"If you can beat me on PvP this time, I'll go." I said and laughed.

"Oh c'mon! That's not fair! You know I will lose!" She said and began to sulk.

She talks like she could get anything she wants but the moment she doesn't, she starts acting like a spoiled baby. It was cute as fuck and I teased her a lot because of it.

I love it when she gets irritated over small arguments she couldn't win. Especially when it's with me. In most occasions, she loves to be in control but then again, so am I. We're both opinionated in so many things. We both like things to be done in our own way. I'm hard headed as it is but so is she. We'd clash often but it never got to a point where we'd make a fuss out of it.

I usually am the one that backs off just so she can have her little glory because it's cute and then at the end of it all, she'd thank me and seal it with a kiss. Wow, I guess I'm part of the whipped cult now.

"Okay. I'll go." I said and she beamed and smiled.

"Atta boy." She said. And I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Shut up" I said and laughed anyway.

I knew I could not say no. Who am I even kidding? This is Belle Mariano we're talking about.

We were walking at the quad while talking as I felt our hands brush slightly. Come to think of it, I never really held her hand before. Not yet at the very least and now that the contact happened, I wanted to hold her hand. I just didn't know if that was okay. I was beginning to overthink again and I swear this brain of mine gets really annoying.

To hold or not to hold? Goddamnit Donny. Just fucking grab that hand and hold it. You already kissed for fucks sake. What do you have to lose? I thought to myself. I was literally having a mental battle towards my pride and myself but in the end, the heart won.

So I swifty slid my hands on hers and interlocked my fingers with hers as we walked. Her hands are soft. It was so soft and I couldn't believe I did it just now.

"Is this okay?" I asked her and she nodded as her cheeks turned pink.

"Is Belinda blushing?" I asked teasingly.

"You're ruining the moment." She said and removed her hand from being held and covered her face.

Both of us stopped walking and I was chuckling.

"Hey, why are you covering your face? Let me see!" I said.

"No!" She mumbled and leaned her head on my chest as she covers her face.

"C'mon, don't hide. I want to see your face." I said and grabbed both of her hands away from her face.

This time, I held both of her hands and interlocked it with mine while facing each other.

"I like holding your hands too. Just as much as looking at you." I said as she looked at me shyly and bit her lip.

"Why'd you have to keep saying things like that? You are going to give me a heart attack." She said and I laughed.

"I was just being honest." I said and leaned in to kiss her nose.

"Stop being cute Mariano." I said and giggled.

"How do I do that? I can't help it. I have no control over that. I can't help it if I'm naturally adorable." She said and smirked.

"It's not the nose that wants a kiss though." She playfully said.

"If not the nose then which one?" I asked.

I knew exactly what she's talking about but I've decided to prolong it a little bit to see how she'd react to it.

The way she got shy about it gave what she wanted away. She couldn't believe I was making her say it and sighed.

"Never mind." She said and with that, I kissed her lips. Those lips I'd never get tired of. I kissed her a couple of times and she responded.

"Did I get it right?" I asked and she nodded and gave me her cute smile.

Jesus Lord, she's so beautiful I had to lean in to kiss her again.

"If you keep smiling at me like that, I'd never be able to keep myself away from you." I said and then she tip-toed a little bit to kiss me.

"I'd like to keep you close." She said and I felt my insides being tied up from what she said.

She's so insatiable. I wanted to drag her elsewhere to get hot and heavy with her again unlike now where we're. Trading kisses out in the open. Which reminded me, we were already earning stares from people around the campus.

They probably didn't know Belle and I like each other. Hell, they probably don't even know me. Not that anyone cared. Belle is a popular girl and she didn't care if anyone saw us.

She does what she wants when she wants. It felt sort of liberating that I was experiencing these things with her.

Things I never imagined I'd be doing out in the open but it just felt natural with her. We stayed like that for a brief moment until we started walking our way to the bleachers at the field. It was a cloudy afternoon and we both spent time hanging out there just talking about whatever comes up to mind. I asked her about what to wear at the party and she simply told me to dress casually. I mean, what even is casual these days?

Part of me loathes the fact that I'm going to a party but the other part of me also got excited because that means I get to spend time with Belle. An evening with her at a party with people I don't even know. It should be fun at least, I hope as long as I get to be with Belle.

-
-
-
-

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental