GETO

Warnings: much rougher than Gojo's story, little cliche, mentions of depression and anxiety (not a lot though so don't feel scared), hitting, degradation, slight A Little Life spoilers, humiliation, dirty talk, spanking, he eats you out in this, name calling, mentions of shibari, orgasm denial, choking (?), a lot of hair pulling (i love geto's long hair lol),

It had been a long day. You had woken up at five in the morning to work out with Gojo and now your legs felt sore. It wasn't weird being around him after everything, if anything, it seemed like Gojo seemed much more comfortable around you after sleeping with him. It was only natural though, you had taken care of him after being in such a vulnerable state and now he trusted you with his life.

"Is your asshole still healing?" you teased him when you saw him wince while squatting. That night, he had asked you to destroy him and that was exactly what you did. 

"Y/N!" Gojo's eyes blew open and he slapped your arm, clearly embarrassed with the way the red began to creep up his ears. 

After you wrapped up your workout at around eight in the morning (you were an absolute monster in the gym), you had gotten ready for your 9-5 shift which was absolutely miserable and unfortunately, you were a slave to capitalism so you couldn't really do anything to avoid your shift.

You got home and tried to take a nap before studying for your Nutrition exam in two days but it wasn't really going as planned. Everything seemed so suffocating today, like you couldn't catch your breath and there was an uncomfortable weight on your chest holding you down.

You hadn't noticed this feeling when you were with Gojo earlier, or when you were working. It was almost embarrassing how easily you fell under today. 

"I'm such a loser," you mumbled into your pillow and sighed, covering your face with your hands and trying to fight against the water current that are your thoughts.

It was simply one of those days.

Of course you could always go to Gojo for comfort, he had known you since you two were kids so he was well aware that you were susceptible to depressive episodes and isolation, but you couldn't muster up the courage to call him. Not today.

It wasn't fair to burden him with your moodiness all the time, you were sure that it was annoying. This was your problem, you're an adult, you should be able to have a grasp of your own emotions by now.

You looked over at the digital clock on your walnut nightstand.

21:45.

You had been rotting in bed for nearly four hours, wasting time.

Time was a merciless thing, it doesn't slow down for you even as you chase after it.

Staring at the ceiling, you tried to recall the coping strategies that your therapist had suggested a long time ago. She wasn't much help as she blamed you for every one of your problems, but, she did give you good ways to distract yourself.

She wasn't so useless after all.

You lazily stood up from your bed and made yourself look decent before grabbing a book and your wallet. No phone, just you and your book tonight.

The breeze caressed your face as you stepped outside, allowing you to breathe a little better than before.

Maybe all you needed was a break from your usual routine, life can easily become exhausting when you're immersed in school and working to make ends meet. At first, exercise used to be your escape but like everything else in your life, it's become a chore. You really only wake up because going to the gym early means seeing Gojo, your other half, and you couldn't possibly pass that up.