GOJO

WARNINGS: lots of cursing, degradation, pegging, humiliation (?), femdom (sorta lol), gojo says "mommy" like four times methinks

"Are you fucking serious?!" you peered over at the lump on the couch. There Gojo was, in all his idiocy, fast asleep after he practically begged for you to come over. He claimed that he missed you and that it had been too long since you've both seen each other.

You knew that this was straight bullshit because you two were in each other's presence a mere week ago, but Gojo was clingy. He lived a lonely childhood so now that he does have people around him, he refuses to let go. It would be a lie if you said you didn't enjoy his company though, because despite him being the biggest pain in your ass, he was still one of your closest friends.

The friendship between you two was unique in the sense that at first, you strongly disliked Gojo. Middle school him was absolutely insufferable seeing as he was always loud and obnoxious and made "deez nuts" jokes all the time. Your resting bitch face wasn't enough to scare him all those years ago, instead, he had seen you as more like a challenge.

Slowly, but surely, he forcefully made his way into your life. It became increasingly obvious that after a while, you started to gain a soft spot for him and he used it to his advantage. You don't regret allowing him into your heart, he was an amazing man.

Not now though. Now he's being fucking annoying.
You shuffled your way towards him, now towering over his sleeping figure, "Gojo."

No reply.

"Gojo," you poked his cheek this time but he wouldn't budge. Seeing as he was fast asleep and unguarded, you figured that this was the perfect opportunity to finally delete those horrendous pictures he took of you pigging out on a steak a few weeks ago.

Stealthily, you walked towards the counter and saw his phone, the screen nearly shattered. Just because he was confident and borderline narcissistic, it doesn't mean he can't also be clumsy.

The amount of things his poor phone has gone through.

You picked his phone up and noticed the amount of messages from unsaved numbers.

'You busy tonight?'

'Why haven't u replied????'

'I miss u <3'

'Last night was fun ;)'

You scoffed at the messages, the audacity of this grown ass man. He really was a whore, playing with these girls like they were back in high school. It was almost childish, but to be fair, some of them were also just there for the ride and nothing more. You knew Gojo wasn't a bad guy, you're sure that he treats the girls he hooks up with nicely, he's just a hoe.

After taking one last glance at the couch, you quickly type in his password, which was, unironically, his birthday. You still remember the shit eating grin plastered on his face when he explained how it was a genius idea.

"You sound like a fucking idiot," was your response to his 'genius' idea and he simply shrugged you off.

See? I told you. You sound like a fucking idiot.

You unlocked his phone.

Now, you knew that Gojo was a bit eccentric and naturally, that would mean that his tastes are also on the weird side. For example, he wholeheartedly believes water is wet and that mustard on pizza makes a good combination (which is actually fucking disgusting, by the way).

He was a weird guy, but you could handle it. This, however, was very different to what you were used to. This was on a much different scale.

Your jaw nearly reached the ground at how wide open your mouth was. The safari tab was open to none other than the PornHub tab. That wasn't what shocked you though, it was the title of the video that nearly made you pass out. It was like someone had run you over with a truck, fixed you, and then ran you over again.