Bom heaved a sigh with a smile. But she couldn't help but to feel guilty. Everyone is going through a hard time because of her decisions. She brought a storm to them again.

"Eavesdropping is bad"

A voice startled her. She gasped and looked at her side to see Eunwoo with a poker face. She immediately covered his mouth and dragged him away from there. When they were in a hallway,she stopped and looked at him. Eunwoo was just staring at her blankly.

She awkwardly took her hand away avoiding eye contacts. "Don't misunderstand. I just wanted to see what my jerk of a brother is up to" she muttered some cursings under her breath murdering Jungkook in her head for his reckless sex life. "He should have used protection" she muttered completely forgetting about Eunwoo. She was too lost in the trouble Jungkook and Lisa had created.

"What about our baby?"

Bom choked on the air hearing some unexpected words from Eunwoo. He even had the courage to maintain a poker face. She looked at him in disbelief. "W-What?"

"You made me a father a long time infront of your brothers. You said that I am your baby's daddy. You forgot that?"

Bom's face took a bright shade of red.

"Since I am your baby's daddy, why don't you stop cheating on your baby's father now? "

If it was another circumstances, she would have laughed or even would have teased him. But things are different. Things are more serious. She is dating another man now. She cleared her throat.

"I was immature back then. I didn't mean anything--"

A gasp left from her lips when he pulled her by her waist. His dark eyes filled with pain and anger bored into her soul." Why don't you take anything serious Bom?your every fucking word was serious for me. But you were never serious with me. Right?"

She stared into his eyes. She saw how much he is broken now. She broke him. She asked him love and he gave it. But now she couldn't even reciprocate his feelings back even though she loves him. She is already in a relationship. With another man.

"Eunwoo please,"

"Please what"

"Th-This isn't right. I'm dating Taeri now"

"Do you love him?" He asked tightening his grip around her waist.

"Huh?" She looked at him dumbfoundedly.

"I asked if you love him?Or do you like him?"

Bom clearly knew that she doesn't have feelings for Taeri. And she couldn't lie. Her lie would break Eunwoo even more. But most importantly, he won't believe in her words.

"No right?" He whispered moving closer to her face. He grazed his lips on hers in a sensual way without kissing her. Her senses got knocked away with the tension he built up purposely.

She placed her palms on his chest initially to push him away but he wouldn't even budge. Instead he pulled her more closer crushing their bodies. Her breathing got heavier when his lips moved towards her neck line. She could feel his breath on her neck sending shivers to her spine. But he didn't touch her skin with his lips. He teased her purposely.

She could feel her body reacting to his provoking actions. Being in his arms didn't help the situation at all. Desires were building up like blooming flowers. The hallway was dark. No one was around. Sinful thoughts were boring inside their hearts.

Eunwoo smirked when he heard a small whimper coming from her lips when his lips grazed slightly on her neck line. He moved his lips towards her ear.

"Your body and heart accept me but you need to fix your head. Come to me when you are done fixing it. I will give you heaven"

With that he removed himself away from hers keeping his nasty smirk on his face. He turned around leaving her in her helpless state of mind.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey my kings and queens,

So,first of all, I want to say that I'm not a liskook shipper. I don't ship anyone. I only used Lisa as a name. Not as the idol. I just wanted a name. And Lisa was cool to me. That's why I used it. Don't look at them as idols in this book. I meant about both Jungkook and Lisa. They are fictional characters in here. I personally hate shipping because I know how it feels to be shipped with someone I don't even like. Trust me,it's awful for me.

And second, I don't prioritise my Booknet book. This book is my main concern. The reason why I can't update as earlier days is because of my university works. I am a freshman so I'm not free anymore. I love to write but I can't abandon my real life now can I? So I hope you all understand me.

And the reason why I started Bookent stories is because I wanted to try to earn some money. I can't be a baby to my parents forever.

So my love,please understand me. I will try my best with this book. 💜💜

Love you all so much.

-Author-