Part 1- A New Relationship Starts To Rise

This story starts out in third year and slowly Harry starts to realize more things in a new point of view and realizes what his two closest friends intentions are for him

*Ginny goes outside and sees Harry alone sitting underneath a tree looking deep in thought, she then walks over to him to talk to him*

Ginny- Ok Ginny, it's only Harry, you got this, just be yourself

*Harry looks to his side and sees Ginny, he knew he liked her, he liked her since they first locked eyes on each other before he boarded the train but every time he tried talking to each other throughout the years but Ron and Hermione seem to constantly get in the way*

*Ron also really likes Hermione but she is extremely obsessed with and likes Harry but Harry only sees her as a sister, he just hasn't told her that yet*

Harry in his mind- Ok Harry, you got this, your just staring at a really beautiful redhead that you have a major crush on, just be your self and everything will be ok

*Ginny hears what he said and immediately blushes*

Ginny- You think I'm beautiful?

Harry- Y-yeah

Ginny- And you have a major crush on me?

*Harry immediately pales*

Harry- W-wait, I completely didn't even realize this, y-you heard what I thought?

Ginny- Yeah I did and I have a major crush on you too

*Both Harry and Ginny feel the pull that they have felt for years and kiss not knowing a golden glow form around them making the soul bond that's made out of pure love*

*As the glow fades into nothing Hermione comes outside hoping to talk to Harry and sees him kissing Ginny, she then pales and gets a huge pain of jealousy*

Hermione- You'll be mine Harry James Potter, you'll be mine forever! *She cackles hysterically to herself like Bella Lestrange and walks back into the castle*

Ginny- Did you hear that Harry?

Harry- No I didn't *He then pecks her on the lips*

Ginny- Harry can I tell you something?

Harry- Of course love

*Ginny giggles and then proceeds what she's been thinking of the last few years*

Ginny- I think some people close to you aren't who they really seem to be...

Harry- What do you mean?

Ginny- Think about it Harry. Those things that happened in the end of the school years all seemed really easy for you, well except last year...

*Harry starts to think and realizes what she meant*

Harry- In my first year all those obstacles seemed to be something about what the three of us were good at... and then last year Fawkes came down to the chamber and saved my life and helped me by bringing down the hat that had the sword in to kill the basilisk...

Ginny- Yeah...

Harry- Do you think Dumbledore did all that for me just so I can save the day? He literally just let everything slide throughout the last two years and then proceeded to give Gryffindor a lot of points at the end of year feast just so we'd win...

Ginny- Yeah, that's why I stopped trusting the old man... he pretty much let me get sent down there...

Harry- Oh my god! He's treating me like a pawn! He wants me as his successor... well two can play that game, I'll just pretend to still not act like I don't know anything and when the times right he won't know what hit him

Ginny- Perfect Har *They then end up smirking and then kiss more*

Here is my newest story, I thought at first of publishing it tomorrow but then decided on putting it out tonight instead