Part 4- Back From The Dead

So for everyone that read the last chapter you read that James and Lily came back to life, there is even a surprise for their return that you'll have to wait for the next chapter to come out. They came back to life thanks to hinnys soul bond and love for each other, I know cheesy right

James- Lily?

Lily- Jamie?

James- Why are we in a coffin? Oh I'm going to kill Padfoot when we get out for pranking us!

Lily- James, he didn't prank us, voldy killed us... Harry! My baby boy! Oh I hope he's not dead! I hope I helped him survive...

James- Knowing you I bet you did Lilyflower, I bet he's safe with Sirius since he raised him, in fa-

Lily- *whisepers* Jamie! Do you hear that?

James- Yeah... I do

Harry- Hi mom, hi dad... I miss you... it's been 12 years since you lost your lives...

Jily- *pales* 12 years...

Ginny- Harry... honey it's time to go back to the castle... we can figure out plans for our real wedding in 2 years since the legal adult age was turned to 14 at Potter Manor, the place that we own since your parents are gone... it's our home....

James- They own Potter Manor?

Lily- Jamie... we were dead remember?

James- Oh... right... let's get out of here and talk to our son that was just barely 1 yesterday...

Jily- Reducto!

*Hinny falls backwards as they see dirt from the graves go flying and two people come out of the coffins*

Harry- Who are you! *he puts his wand towards Jily*

Lily- What do you know about your parents that could help believe us that we are your parents? Lily and James...

Harry- I know that my dads group the Marauders were animaguses except for moony, he's a werewolf, my dad is a stag, Padfoot is a dog and the traitor rat is a rat, my parents also have a stag and doe patronus which makes them soulmates...

*Harry and Ginny sees James turning into a stag and lily using her for patronus and they run towards them as James turns back into himself and they give them a big hug*

Harry- I missed you...

Jily- We missed you too

Here's the end of the chapter, I haven't made a chapter for the four chapters I made for a few days so here you go